Chapter 35: How do deal with two idiots.

Bakugou's POV
"I'M GONNA EXPLODE BOTH OF YOUR ASSES!" Mind Reader yelps as Pikachu eggs him on, "He's not gonna bite-" "HE DOES BITE. HE BIT MY FINGER!" Pikachu looks back at me as we walk, "Geez. Maybe Softgou, isn't soft-" "I'll explode your head again. Don't make me."

Mind Reader grabs Pikachu's shoulder, "I have an idea." Ei rushes to my side, "Bakubro! You left me at the dorms by myself!" I scoff, biting back what I was gonna say. I hate when he uses my other nickname. And well, not many people know. Since, Pikachu's news is usually fake, everyone blocked it out.

For example, a post of his was about Mineta getting kicked out of U.A. or about his new tattoo. The Mineta one was the final straw, as then he walked in on his own "Getting Expelled" party.

Ei laughs, I smirk. Then Pikachu jumps in front of us, "Oh~ Softgou!" I wince, "WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT-" "Bakugou. Chill." I sigh, shoving my arms together. "Whatever." Mind Reader rushes to Pikachu's side, "Dude! You were right!" They high five. "If you get blown up, it's not my fault," Fire Bitch says, walking past them. "Dude. We can say whatever we want!"

They clear their throats, "Angry Pomeranian!" "Gremlin!" "BOOM BOI!" They day in unison. I growl, "I'LL KILL BOTH OF YOU FUCKERS!" "Bakugou, No-" "BAKUGOU YES!" Pikachu's eyes widen, "CRAP! HE COULDN'T STOP HIM! RUN." They run in the same direction. I chase after them.

Kirishima's POV
I laugh, watching Denki and Alex be chased by Kat. A hand touches my shoulder, "To believe they don't listen." I look behind me, "Yeah. I'm surprised you're here. Hawks." He nods, "I'm here because," he sighs, mid sentence, "Aizawa needed me to sub for him. So, you guys get me today."

I nod, excitedly when we both hear yelling from inside the school building. "....I knows it's baD ENOUGH YOU CREEP ON YOUR FELLOW CLASSMATES! BUT ON A TEACHER OF ALL PEOPLE! THAT'S IT, MINETA. I'M RUNNING THROUGH THE EXPULSION PAPERWORK, RIGHT NOW!" I watch as Kitty Central walks out of the dorms with Mineta in her hands, far enough that the only thing holding him was her hand. Hawks winces, almost fighting back anger.

Kat rushes over, "Dude!" I say, him stoping in front of Hawks. "I know! But Chicken Wings, that must hurt. Him creeping on your fiancé?" Hawks sighs, "It sure does sting. But, I can't blame him. She's so beautiful, who wouldn't want to see."

"Can you not?" "Even I know my childhood friend would hate it if you were talking about her." 'YIKES! We triggered John and Todoroki!' Kat looks over, "Childhood friend? I thought you didn't have a childhood." Todoroki nods, "I didn't. But the Osaka family were great friends with my mother and... father. So, we'd be able to talk to each other once in a while." Denki runs up to Todoroki, "Osaka?!? Aren't they the company that makes hero suits?! The new materials and science that goes behind is incredible! And she LEFT IT?!?"

"I don't blame her. I mean, her and my brother, Touya, we're always getting along much better than anyone else. Once she left, he kinda went depressed. Her mother wasn't kind either. She and my Father would always talk about quirk marriages for her and Touya. Touya, didn't take it too kindly." Everyone goes still, Todoroki sighs, "I'm honestly surprised she even got out. The last time one of their children got out, he was found dead in their backyard. The police believed it was a serial killer. But Roy told Touya about it....

"She watched her brother be killed. By her Mother's hand. After that, she figured out a way to leave the house and stay away. Eventually, she left. Only telling Touya how to get out." He stops, when we hear quiet sobs. I look to see John sobbing, "I don't know why she though my house was better. The only person worth anything there was her! Kura was always distant. Mom was always drunk. Dad was always working. Roy did the house work, made us Breakfast. Dinner. She even somehow made it look fun, every single bit."

   John walks up to Hawks, "I think I know why you didn't ask me. Cause you knew I would say no. You're correct. Roy belongs to someone who can take the burdens off her shoulders. Not stand there, waiting for her to break." He and Todoroki leaves. I turn to Alex and Denki, watching Alex's mouth open and-

  "OOF! What a weird thing to say-" BOOM! Alex's hands flex to thumbs up. With a heavy gasp, came out of his lips, "HeEeEeEeEeeEEeEeEEyYy!" Hawks laughs, "After that serious conversation, I can now see why Roy says this years second years suck."

   Kat and I take our seats. Hawks starts writing things on the board. Then Roy walks in, followed by Shinsou. "Shin, Mineta's desk has been removed and burned. You're sitting behind Midoriya." Midoriya smiles, waving. Hawks smiles as well. Everything is amazing! Absolutely everything-

   "How many seasons of Haikyuy did you get through?" Denki's cheeks go bright red, "Umm... 1. I'm onto season 2." Shinsou nods, sitting down. We get about halfway through class when Denki stands up, opens the window, and jumps! "DUNCE FACE, WHAT THE HELL?!?" Hawks practically dives after him.

   We get to training. Hawks sets me and Kat up the fight. We start sparing as everyone else is to. With the start of that, this conversation insues.

Kat:Huh?! Not man enough?
Me:I'm more than enough man for you!
Kat:SHUT UP! Stupid rock!
Me:You know I'm always-
Kat:I'll follow through with Cat's treatment. Just for you.

  I gulp.

(Imagine Present Mic Announcing This)
"Cat's Treatment" or "Mineta=Window" is a popular greeting gesture between 1-A and Kitty Central!
The greeting has it's name because of the first student to receive it. "Cat's Treatment is the following:
1-Find a Window.
2-Open the Window
3-Find a person that Annoys you.
4-Throw them out the window.

2-A has yet to receive the treatment. But many people in 1-A have. The frequent attendees are:
Mineta (Expelled but still high up on the list)
Bakugou
Kaminari
And Hawks (After he's flustered her too much, she can't think straight)

   Kitty Central laughs as she walks by, "Nah. Kiri won't be thrown out the window anytime soon. Though, if you both keep flirting and don't train, you'll both enjoy the treatment. Now, continue as you may!" We laugh as she walks away. This might me the last time we rest, but at least we have each other! And, we don't have to help any get together or ask anyone out for anyone else!

But...

Boy was I wrong about that.

And BAM! I'm adding a ship featuring our every own Kaminari Denki! So, I need who you ship with him!

Here!

Shinsou

Sero

Or

Jiro!

Word Count:1172