Chapter 23:Proposal and Break-Up

Kirishima's POV
  I smile, walking with Denki, Kat, and Kitty Central. Apparently, Kitty Central is trying to propose to her girlfriend, and I'm excited. Kat points to a shop, a more famous one. I nod, and he runs off. I look over toward Denki and Kitty Central. "Hey, guys! Kat-" They're gone, and I'm alone.

   I take a deep breath, walking toward the store Kat was gonna enter, when someone tugs my hand. I turn around, greeted with woman. She doesn't look that much older than us. I smile, trying to take my hand back, "Umm... Sir?" I look at him. Her smile goes crooked, and she starts to drag me away from the store. I start panicking, digging my nails into her skin, activating my quirk, even biting her upper arm. She won't let go. She finds an abandoned area, "Come on, Ei! This was your idea in the first place!"

  My idea?? I space out. Next thing I know, this girl has me pinned against a wall. She's got my chin in her hand, I tense up. She smirks, "No fucking wonder. Your eyes are gorgeous, your smile brings everyone to a direct stop. How would you feel if I did this?" I feel my shirt get pulled up and feel a hand move across my stomach. I gulp, trying to move. I'm frozen still, "Stop. Please. No!" I say. She looks up, smirking. "Ah. You don't like that Ei?? Not at all?" I feel her hand reach the top of my chest. I glance toward the opening of this run down shop. No one.

  "Hehe." I feel pressure against my chin. She throws her lips on top of mine, harshly. I gasp, trying to move. Trying to throw her off, report this, kick her, something, but nothing happens. Our kiss deepens. Kat and I don't get this deep. I feel her hands travel further and further and-

  I push her off, gasping. I rush toward the door, opening it and rushing out. I turn back, just to watch her smirk. I run toward Kat, who seems to be looking for someone. "KATSUKI!" I call. He looks at me. My eyes water. I hug him, tears rushing down my face. "Kat... I'm... Scared." I feel him nod. "Bakugo- Kirishima?!? WHAT'S WRONG??" Kitty Central rushes toward us, "Oh my god, Kirishima. Talk. Bakugou, what happened?" Kat shrugs, releasing his grip.
I watch the woman walk up to Kitty Central, "Babe? What's wrong with him? Is he okay?" Kitty Central nods, "I think so, Fuji." Fuji- NO, THIS LADY- smirks, "Well, I hope he's fine." I look at Kat, then back at the Lady. Kat looks at me, then her, "What the fuck did you do?" She shakes her head, "Nothing. I did nothi-"

Kitty Central sighs, "Fuji. Come on. You didn't do anything to upset him, did you?" The Lady shakes her head. I clutch Kat's shirt. He looks at me, "Alright. It's okay. I need to know what- OH SHIT IT'S HAPPENING NOW." I turn, seeing Kitty Central on one knee. I smile, before looking at the Lady. I feel something run over me, this bad feeling,

"Kat. I want to break up." I turn around. Kat's eyes widen, "You what? Where's this coming from? Like, what the fuck Ei-" "You heard me. You're a selfish person, who only cares about what happens to you." I gulp. I feel my eyes watering. The feeling goes away, and I collapse.

Kat gets on his knees, I hear quiet sobs. "Fuck. FIJI! WHAT DID YOU DO?" I start sobbing. Through everything that's happened, today sucks.

Roy's POV
I stand up, pocketing the ring. I look at Fiji, "What the fuck? You can't use your quirk on my students!" She turns, "Your students? Oh my god, I'm so sorry." She rushes over to hug me, I move. "I don't know what this is. But, I don't like it. I've already said, this IS illegal! Fiji, these are also minors. I need to know what the actual FUCK, YOU DID TO MY STUDENTS." Bakugou looks at me. 'Yeah. Kiri didn't say that purposely. You guys are gonna be okay.'

Fiji doesn't answer. I sigh, marching away from her. Zawa, Shinsou, and Kaminari walk out of the shop next to me. Zawa looks a Fiji, then at me. He sighs, "Rin. I SWEAR, IF IT HAPPENED AGAIN!" I roll my eyes, "Fuck. You know what, Fiji. I'm done. Get out of my sight. I have students to deal with." Fiji let's out a cry. I grab Bakugou's collar, bringing him up, "Look. I'm here. Both of you, I'm so sorry for her actions."

Bakugou throws his arms around me, "I'm... Sorry.. Ei!" He sobs, I pat his head. Kirishima gets up, and rushes over. 'These poor kids.' I sigh, and the word that felt right to say, the one that means nothing to them-

"My son-"