Chapter 19:Missing

Bakugou's POV
  "And then, YOU WERE ALL LIKE BOOM! EXPLOSION! BANG!" Mind Reader starts. Kitty Central has been out on some "special" occasion, so her class trains with us. Honestly, it wouldn't be that big of a deal if Demon... hadn't made it a huge deal.

     I scoff, walking ahead a few steps. I hear Mind Reader continue, "My quirk makes my brain go dead every few brains I read. It's just that-" BANG! I look back, to see Mind Reader, on the ground. Next to a pole. "Fucking Hell." I mutter, walking back. I hear Demon laugh. I offer Mind Reader a hand. He takes it.

Kirishima's POV
  It's nice to see Kat getting along with someone other than me. Alex seems to follow him everywhere, and whenever he does something dumb or stupid, Kat's there to help him. He's like... Kat's best friend! I look back over at Eva. "So in reality, John's only able to manipulate real objects in time." I question her sometimes. Her stances, the way she usually only talks to John or Alex. But, she's getting there.

  Her quirk helps a lot with Hand to Hand combat. I know healing flames don't seem like a lot but I mean, she finds ways. It feels like yesterday she opened up to me.

  "KIRISHIMA!" I turn around. Greeted with the girl I fought earlier. "Oh! Hey! What's up?" I say. She looks up at me and sighs. I watch as her face gets all red. I realize now, she's confessing to me. I hold my breathe and-

   "How did you tell Bakugou you liked him?" I gasp. "Well, actually. It was more of an agreement. We both liked each other. He made the first move, but I made it official." She nods, looking down at her shoes. "I was wondering because... I'm thinking of confessing to my crush." I grin, "AWESOME! We can go on double dates. Meet each others parents! Even have our children Marry each other."

   I realize now, that last statement was a little strong. I start to walk up to Eva, when Kami butts in, "Yo! What's up with Explosion Boy and you?" Confused, I respond, "I'm sorry. I don't think this is any of you business." He processes, "Wait... OH ALL MIGHT! I'm sorry. I was super direct. Names Kami Woods. Cousin to Shinji Nishiya. Pro Hero:Kamui Woods." I nod, sticking out my hand, "Ejrou Kirishima. Umm... Hero Name:Red Riot!" He takes my hand and shakes it.

  "My Hero Name is Demon Slayer. I choose it based on my favorite manga and anime!" I nod, "Man, this guy is such a weeb"

Bakugou's POV
I grab my lunch tray, catching Mind Reader's tray in the process. I carry it to mine and Mind Reader's tray to the table, setting it down next to Pikachu. Mind Reader and Pikachu do their dumb ass handshake, then they both sit down. I look at Ei, "What's on your fucking mind?" Ei smiles, looking back at the Fire Bitch. "She needs our help. I think she's gonna confess to her crush."

  I look back at her. 'Who the fuck does she like? Fucking TIME FREAK?!? MIND READER?!? Or... wait... EI?'

I scoff, looking away from them. 'Of course. Who wouldn't like Ei?!? He's a really nice guy, nice smile, treats everyone right.' Ei smiles, looking back at the group. I look up, watching as Pikachu try's to force a pencil up his nose. I'm still shaken by the dream. It was weird to see everything through Ei's eyes.

But at the same...

It all felt cool.

Kirishima's POV
I walk with Eva towards their dorms. "'And then...' AND THEN WHAT?!?" Eva screams toward her phone, I laugh. Eva looks up at me, "They left me on another cliff hanger, Kirishima. It's not fair-" Her phone goes off. 'Dad.' She rolls her eyes and waves me goodbye, picking up. I wave back and head toward the dorms.

I hear a small cry, child-like. I look around, hearing it again. I walk towards it, moving bushes and-

Bakugou's POV
"YO BAKUBRO! THIS SHIT IS AMAZING!" "SHUT UP PIKACHU! AND CHEW WITH YOUR MOUTH CLOSED!" I yell, as I sit down. I look over at Deku, who eagerly waits for Ei. 'Huh. Weird. He isn't here yet... I better talk to Aizawa.'

I pick up my phone and call Ei.

Ring.

Ring

Ring-

"Hello? Ah, wait. Bakugou Katsuki. Correct?" I hear a female's voice. I gulp, "Yes. This is Bakugou Katsuki. What do you need?" I hear shuffling, "Well, I'm glad you called. We've been trying to get ahold of your teachers for awhile! Kirishima Eijrou was found in the upper part of the city. He's had some really bad blows, stab wounds, burn marks, even scratches around his eyes." I stand up, causing everyone to look at me.

She continues, "Kitty Central found him near the Garbage Dump. Almost 300 kilometers away from U.A grounds. The police believe it to be the doing of the League of Villians. They're still looking into it. He's woken up less than a couple of minutes ago. The police are with him now." I look a Deku, who has now made his way to my right. "Ah. So, can I come and see him?" She sighs, "I'm afraid only family members are allowed to at the moment. But, if they allow you to, I'll let you know." I sigh, sitting back down, "Thank you. Goodbye." I hang up.

"Kacchan? Is Kirishima~Kun okay?" I look at Deku, he places his plate down. I put my hands on my cheek bones, "I.... I don't know. I have no fucking clue, Izu. I wish I knew.." My eyes start watering, "I wi-wish.... God.... E-Ei.."

Everyone has surrounded us. Some of the extras are crying, some hugging each other. But there's one thing that we all have a question about...

This could never be the League. Who actually did this?

BANG! Hehe. Alex Soup, Eva Skaza, Kami Woods, and John Rin are back! I'm also doing a second Q&A!

Ask your questions here!