Chapter 32:Why I Changed my Name to "John"

John's POV
"Oh! Amille, Smile!" Rebecca said as she held her phone in front of me, I smiled. "Amille, come on!" Roy calls. I wave her goodbye and rush toward Roy. Roy held her backpack tightly, "You hear about Eraser Head coming to see the 8th graders?" I nod, looking back at the brunette on the bench. She always sits there... why?

Roy skips forward a bit, "I wanna go to U.A. So badly... But you wouldn't be there... I'd be graduated..." She sighs, "So much... work though." I nod. We turn the corner to see the the same man. Roy shivers, pulling me closer, "Amille, stand on my other side. I don't like that dude." I with her to the house, next to her. I turn around, seeing the man not that far behind us. Roy glances behind, "Alright. Amille. I need you to stay here." I nod, as her hair picks up. The man throws his hand in front of him, AND-

Nothing happens? Roy smirks, quickly taking out her phone for a picture. After the picture, she grabs my hand and drags us to our yard. We enter through the front door, excepting to see momma, but instead, dad was there. "ROY!" He said, throwing his arms around Roy. I roll my eyes, walking up the stairs. I enter my room sighing. I take my hair out of the braid it's in and out it in a ponytail.

   I take the Ace Bandages on my dresser and wrap them around my bra, and I throw my hair up under the hat on my bed, throwing a sweatshirt on over top of all of this. I smile, "I finally look good." I start to prance around my room, landing on my bed when I hear a gasp. There. Standing at my door. Was Roy.

  I sigh, and start taking off the hat, when she puts it back on.

"No. This suits you." I smile. We talk for a bit, before she gets an idea. She walks out, coming back with a pair of scissors and clippers. Within a matter of 30 minutes, most of my hair is on the ground. Roy smiles, I smile too. "Alright. Now, Ace Bandages aren't safe... I need to get you one of my binders." I laugh, nothing the fact that she used to cosplay her favorite heroes.

  She comes back with a smaller looking binder. I unwrap my bandages, making my way toward the bathroom. Roy stood outside the door, "Put it on like a t-shirt!" I do as she says, and I get stuck. I breathe, then retry, getting it on correctly this time.

   I walk out and Roy hands me some of her hero merch. I put it on, and look in the mirror. "Woah." "Woah is right! Alright, now you look like a good old-fashioned, Paul." A brief moment of silence, "...I don't wanna be Paul." Roy rolls her eyes, "Fine then! Come up with your own name or whatever. You've got all weekend. I'll say that you... Moved. Yeah." I smile, looking back at the mirror, "All weekend isn't enough."

  The best morning came, and then the next after that. Before I knew it, Roy was going to the U.A. Exams and I'm getting shown around the middle school. Still a girl, of course. I got home from being shown around, and rushed up the stairs. I put on everything, even moved my hair so I don't look like a girl, and rushed outside.

  I bumped into a dude with pointy ears and black hair, and a girl with purple eyes and brown hair. I smile, getting up, "Dude! You look so cool!" The pointy eared guy said. The brunette speaks up, "You... You're Alex's brother right?!?" Alex face-palms, "For the last time Eva, I don't have a brother! And before you ask if I'm a secret love child again, I. Am. NOT!" I snicker, looking around. "Well, what's your name?" I look up, shocked. "M-my name?" They both nod, I start to look around frantically. 'This is the name you have to stick with the one that counts just-' I sigh. "I-I.. well.."

    Eva picks up her stick she was playing with, "Oh! Wait, your the new kid! Bruce!" I shake my head. 'I need a name. And now!' I look up at both of them, "My.. My name is.. Just Of Healer Now?" I stand there in absolute embarrassment. 'Whose name is that?!? My god-' "An acronym!" Alex yells out, "It spells... J-O-H-N-" "It spells John, Alex-" "SHUT UP! I'm thinking. J-O-H-N.. Oh! JOHN!"

  "My name is John?" Eva looks confused, "Yeah. Your name is John. Didn't your mother name you?" Oh, yeah! Sorry!"

  I go through my first week of middle school as John, when Roy calls finally. "Hey, what's up?" I laugh, "I'm going to school as John now!" "John eh? Well, that's cool.. I need to talk to mom, can you hand the phone over to her?" I sigh, handing the phone to mom. I go and sit on the stairs, listening to Roy's conversation, "Hey Roy-" "You knocked out a third year?!?" "ROY RIN, STOP SNAPPING AT YOUR MOTHER!" "Yes, honey. Dad will be proud." "Huh? A friend... Wait you call him Bird Brain? Roy that's not Nice!" "Alright, here's Amille." 

   Mom hands the phone to me, I pull it up, "GO AWAY! BIRD BRAIN, I DON'T NEED DINNER!" "Roy. I made friends." "Oh really- TAKAMI I SWEAR, I WILL THROW YOU OUT OF THE WINDOW! I'm trying to talk to my brother!" I hear a deeper voice, "Hey, not my fault, Rin. You tell me to quiet down once, and that was for your mother. But not for your brother." She sighs, "What are they're name's, Ami- John?" I smile, "Eva and Alex. Alex is a bit dumb, well more forward, his quirk makes him dumb. But Eva's really smart and kind!"

   She laughs, "John, is it alright if I let Bird Brain talk to you? He really wants to." "Sure!" The phone gets handed, "Hey! My names Keigo Takami, but more formally known as 'Hawks', what's yours?!?"

   I smile, "John. John Rin."

Kirishima takes my arm and leads me up to the girl I was staring at the entire time. I blush, as she laughs. "And who do I owe the pleasure too?" I smile, bowing, "John. John Rin, miss?" She laughs, "Rita. Rita Takami-" I look up, "Takami?" She nods, "Takamin." I sigh, "Sorry. It's just, my sister is engaged to a Takami." She laughs, her blonde curls bouncing, "Of course. Takami's aren't big on their looks though, how she pull it off?" I sigh, "I have no idea."

Bakugou's POV
   I grab Ei's hand, and he yelps. I smirk, and he curses, "Babe, really??" I nod, pulling him onto the dance floor, "Come on. Your parents know, let's show mine." I say, offering my hand. He takes it.

  We start slow dancing, his hands on my hips, my hands around his neck. We hear cheers, and smile. His face blushes a deep red. After dancing around for a few minutes, we stop. Ei takes my hand this time and pulls me over to my parents. Dad seems incredibly happy, while mom on the other hand, looks a little tipsy, "Katsuki~ Your boyfriend is amazing. Bring him home!" My mom spills out, Ei starts laugh.

   Dad shakes his hand, "Thank you! It's such a fine pleasure to meet you!" Ei smiles. I look back over at Time Freak, as he looks more and more uncomfortable. I shake my head, 'I know he's just nervous.. Right?'

  Wrong. So many statements wrong with that, one minute, we're a- okay. And the next...

Barrier's hanging from the ceiling.

Nope! I give up. So tired. Good Night.

Word Count:1318