Chapter 28:Her Fight, and What it's Worth.

Kura's POV
  The swing of Roy's hands, hitting Momma. Gasp.

I hope she perishes.

Kirishima's POV
   With a hit, Kitty Parol was down. Gasping for air, and within a moment, Eva and Alex rush outside. Hero suits on.

"I'll heal Bakugou. Alex, take you handcuffs and handcuff Kitty Parol."

He nods, I smile. Maybe just maybe, it'll get normal.

Shigaraki's POV
"He escaped again?!" I sigh, hearing Dabi's surprise. "Exactly what we need, Dabi. Take a deep breathe, your fine." "Exactly what you said last time, Hand-Job." I scoff, "At least now we know who to target instead of letting him hunt his child." "And who is that exactly?" I smirk, "You and I both know.

Take pride in the pink haired girl, Dabi. She's your job now."

Bakugou's POV
"Kat?" Ei says as I slowly open my eyes. "Fuck! I'm always the one who gets hurt. Why can't that change?!?" Ei laughed. We both hear a scream. Ei looks outside and sighs, "Poor Hawks."

From outside, I hear, "HELP! ROY PLEASE! I'M STUCK UP ON THE FLAG POLE! I DON'T WANNA DIE!"

Eva's POV
"Overall, all of you should've been able to remember her. Roy Rin? John, come on. You're her brother!" The teacher shouts. I look down, at another 98%. My dad's gonna kill me. The bell rings, I walk out of the classroom. Alex practically jumps up to high five me. "DUDE! I got my letter! Guess who got into U.A?!?"

"Cool. Alex." He looks over at me confused, "Are you okay? Did you get another grade?" I nod, he hands me his. "I got a hundred. Use mine." I look at him, surprised. "Alex.. I can't. I-" "You said it yourself, our handwriting is similar. Take it. Don't make me get John." I smile, taking his paper.

I get home, my dad sitting on the porch. I walk up, realizing, he's excited. "Uh. Dad?" He looks up, standing up, he walks inside. I enter, seeing this pink haired woman sitting at our table. "Sit, Eva Skaza." I gulp.

Sitting down, I don't say anything. The other person with the woman looks friendly. His blonde slicked back hair and red wings make me want to punch him though. "Alright. Eva Skaza. I'm Roy Rin. Pro Hero:Kitty Central. This is Keigo Takami, an idiot." Keigo glares at Roy. "I'm not an idiot!" "The fly over was hell with you Hawks. You almost threw a baby out a window!" I shake my head.

"I'm confused. What are you guys doing here?" Roy shakes her head, "The Headmaster of U.A High school wanted me and... Hawks... to come and tell you, welcome! You're moving into my apartment at the end of the year." I gasp. "Wait. Wait. Wait. You're telling me, U.A doesn't have dorms. But three American Citizens are staying there for three years of their life." Hawks nods, Roy sighs, "At least you don't have to sleep in the teacher's lounge for you first two years."

Hawks looks over at Roy, "Shut up. That was your choice!" I tilt my head, questionably. "Are you two... dating?!?" Roy's eyes grow bigger. Hawks covers his face with his wings, "FUCK NO! He's like my brother!" "I'm totally dating someone already!" I smirk. Oblivious bitches. I ship it.

What would they're ship name be?

Hmm..

Oh!

KittyHawks.

Before I knew it, my first day was near. I walk in with John and Alex. Our new home, new life. And-

"FUCK- WATCH OUT!" I duck, hearing a heavy pan hit Alex. I hear him start to go dumb. I shake my head. I look up, I'm greeted with two boys, One with a black stripe through his blue hair, and the other one with black hair covering his eyes. Black stripe spoke up first, "Sorry about your friend. Name's Kami Woods! My friend here is Ari, Ari Yung. Sorry again."

"No. It's fine. He does this everyday." I say, nodding at them as they walk away.

U.A. is my chance to restart. My chance to try something new, and well...

My chance to tell him how I feel.

THREE CHAPTER'S IN A WEEK!

BAM! I'm sorry about causing you guys to read through this. I had a friend come up with a ship name for Hawks and Roy. I don't know if I'll take it any farther than that. But HEY! Enjoy!