Chapter 2: STUDY THEN!

Kirishima's POV
Papers and notes were always my specialty. But tests and quizzes, always sucked.

Everyone around me had made plans days before, something about passing and getting food as celebration. I sigh, looking back at the 36 at the top of my paper. I blink and the papers gone.

   "YOU GOT A 36% SHITTY HAIR?!?!?" Bakugou said, as he grabbed my quiz off of my desk. I sighed, 'There's not much denial to be done.' I thought as I nodded. Bakugou hands me my test, scoffing as he grabs his phone.

Sero, Mina and Denki walk over. Mina was with Jiro and Momo, talking about the dinner Momo was planning on buying for them. Sero was rereading his answers and checking them with Iida's. Denki... was spying on the new 2-A teacher. Sero glances over at my paper.

   "Kiri, you failed worse than Denki." Sero said, grabbing my paper. Denki chuckles, "I mean... he did like 10 points better." I sigh, looking down. "I bet Denki did better than Mina as well," I said shaking my head. Mina gasp, "I scored a 78%, thank you very much." "I studied this time and everything! But I got a worse grade than anyone in the class." I sigh, looking up at the three of them. You heard what Aizawa said right? If I fail a test like this again, I get kicked out of the Hero course."

"HE CAN'T DO THAT!"

   Everyone looked Bakugou's way. His angry stance causes him to look like a gremlin. "Uh, Bakubro? You okay?" I said, looking at him. Bakugou looks at me, "THAT'S IT! YOU NEED A TUTOR! AND WE'LL FIND YOU ONE." He said, walking to the front of the class room. Midoriya spoke up, "Kacchan, I could-" "Finish that sentence Deku, and I'll make sure to let the entire class enjoy your fingers in the next meal I cook."

    Bakugou looks at the tutoring list. I stand up, not wanting to tell him that maybe getting out of the Hero course wouldn't be that bad for me. I'm one of the weakest people here anyway, and my quirk isn't really used in hand to hand combat, unless you need a human shield.

   I start to walk out of the classroom when I hear Bakugou scream behind, "AH FUCK! SHITTY HAIR!" I turn around, realizing he had made his way toward me. I  gulp. He sighs, "Monday, 7:30pm common room." He says, walking away. "What do you mean," I call. He turns around, "I'M FUCKING TUTORING YOU!! THOSE FUCKING EXTRA'S ON THAT LIST ARE STUPID AND DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO!" He walks a few more steps before calling back, "ALSO, BRING THE QUIZ. WE'RE GOING OVER THE ONES YOU GOT WRONG!"
————————————————————
    A few hours after I got home, I picked up my phone to see a couple of text messages from Mina.

Mina💝-Bakugou???!?
He wants to help you study?!?
Jdbdhebe
DON'T GO! Get Iida to help you. He
is class rep

You-  Bakugou's not that bad.He is trying to help me by making sure I'm not kicked from the course.

Mina💝-Welp. We'll plan your
funeral accordingly. Have fun
dying Kiri.

You-You reminded me! Text ya soon!

   I rush towards the boys rest house, with the box and my brush. 'It's gonna look like a murder scene in here,' I thought setting my tools down.

   Dying my hair from black to red was awful the first couple of times. Eventually, I was getting better at it. This was the first time I had to do it at U.A. I didn't want people knowing I wasn't manly enough. Sure, my black hair matched my father's, that murderer, but it wasn't me.

    I looked at the finished product about 30 minutes later. 'It could've turned out better.' "WHAT THE-" I turn quickly to see Bakugou and Denki standing there, toothbrushes in hand. I smile, then noticed the huge large mess around the sink I used. "I... umm... Here's the thing," I said, rubbing my neck. "I am not actually a red head and had to dye it so...."

Bakugou's POV
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
you've...
Got..
TO BE FUCKING KIDDING ME!

  I'm on my way to brush my teeth and when I walk into the boy's rest house.... THERE'S BLOOD ALL OVER THE WALLS AND A CERTAIN SOMEONE, AKA SHITTY HAIR, SAYS HE WAS "DYING HIS HAIR". Clearly, Shitty Hair is murdering someone. And if it is Deku, I don't care. Of course, most of this I wouldn't say out loud, cause apparently I have "anger problems". What ever the hell that means.

   Though, Shitty Hair does have a box of hair dye. It probably isn't murder, and he probably didn't kill Deku. DANG IT! "Bakubro? You stayed, you helping me clean up?" I zone back in to Shitty Hair rubbing his neck, nervously. I scuff, "Since when do I help stupid extras?" I say, walking up to a sink. I hear Shitty Hair sigh, before nodding and replying, "Since, this extra is you friend."

   Friend.

I hate that word.

Deku's use of it made it sound bad. But, with Shitty Hair.... I don't know, it makes me upset.

One moment, I'm thinking about ways to kill Shitty Hair, and the next, we're almost done cleaning up the murder scene. I come back to my senses and toss the rag I'm cleaning with on top of his face, "CLEAN THE REST UP BY YOUR SELF, SHITTY HAIR!" I hear him scoff, before laughing.

    I look at the mirror, 'When did I become so weak? I should've never agreed to help him, but why? Why did I need to help him?'

   Shitty Hair stops my thought process as he removes his hair dyed shirt. "Hey, Bakubro? Do you happen to have an extra shirt?" He asks, throwing his other one in the trash. I look down at the pile of dirty laundry I've been meaning to do, before tossing him the only one that was semi clean, my skull shirt.

   "Shitty Hair, remember. Common room, 7:30pm, Monday." I said, rinsing my toothbrush. "Also," I added, "Keep the shirt, I have plenty." Shitty Hair nods, pulling the shirt over his head. I leave, nodding to the music coming from above.

  I smirk the note I wrote on the mirror,

"Fucking Study, Shitty Hair."