Chapter 8:Parents

Kirishima's POV
   "I CAN'T MOM!" I yell through the phone. Bakubro looks at me concerned. "Well, Ejrou," She says, clearly excited. "I'm very happy you're bringing your 'best friend'." I gulp, holding back what I was gonna say. I sigh, "Mom, we're almost at the hospital, I'll see you in a few seconds. Goodbye." I hang up. Bakubro looks at me, "Geez, out of everything, I would've thought you had a good relationship with your parents. I thought having parental issues was all Icy-Hot."

  "Eh?" I look at Bakubro, "Dude, you got it all wrong. My mom just likes teasing me... Well, both of them." I watch as Bakubro's face changes to shock, "You have gay parents." I nod, dreading telling him. "Honestly, I think I'll enjoy this a little bit more."

Bakugou's POV
  We walk to a huge hospital. I look at the sign, "Hero's Hospital." "Shitty Hair," I say, while grabbing his shirt. "I think you got the wrong hospital." Shitty Hair laughs, "Nope. Right one. She's in room 213."

   We enter the hospital. I see some familiar faces, heroes. We walk toward the elevator. "Floor 2 please." Shitty Hair says, as the elevator climbs down. "Floor 2 required." It says back. We get in the elevator, right as my nerves spike. 'I'm meeting two, gay, women. These women are Shit Head's parents... They will know the moment I enter that I- NOPE.'

   The elevator dings and we walk out. Shitty Hair, counts the rooms. "Right... Here!" He says, standing in front of a door. "Oh, Bakubro. If you don't mind, my mom, whose here, would rather you call her Ink. It's a shorter nickname for her." I nod. He grabs the door handle and opens the door.

"Ejrou! And.." A longer haired brunette says, looking at me. "Katsuki Bakugou." I say. She nods, then the Pro-Hero, Barrier, speaks up, "I'm so glad I can finally meet you. Kirishima has told us a lot about you." I look at Shitty Hair, as he nods. "Well, if Kirishima wouldn't mind, my food is running late and I'm getting quite hungry. Please run along, and catch my food." Shitty Hair nods, and leaves.

"Now, Bakugou... How long have you and my son been dating?" Barrier says. "E-Eh?" I look at his other mom. "I mean, it's quite obvious you two enjoy each other's company." I nod, awkwardly, "Umm... Me and... Kirishima aren't dating... But I would like to start-" I pause myself, "I mean, I would love to get to know him better."

The ladies laugh. "Oh boy, Kiri hasn't told him yet Ink." Barrier looks at his mom, "That's not the surprising part Ichika." I nervously laugh, "Umm... but... like..." Ichika looks at me, "But you boy.... You have GAY written all over you." My face heats up, "Ma'am. I-I... I guess I am gay..." I say, looking away from them both. "Eh? What did I tell you Ink." I look at the door. 'Hurry up, Shit Head. These conversations are getting Awkward.'

Kirishima's POV
   "I guess I am gay..." Bakubro says. But.. I.... WHAT??! My mother, Ink, has sent me on a "quest." Really, I knew they were gonna interrogate Bakubro... But to get him to admit that he was GAY! Oh boy, I'm gonna die. My feel my face burn up. "Bakubro... I can't believe it..." My eyes start watering. "Maybe... just Maybe... I have a chance..." I smile.

A few hours later

   Me and Bakubro leave the hospital. My mom's has spoiled us both, they gave me a whole lot of goods to give to the class, and they gave Bakubro a picture. Not sure of who or what, but I know it's a picture. Bakubro is the first to speak up, "The beginning was really awkward." "I mean... Yeah. For you to admit-" I immediately shut my mouth. Bakubro stops, "Wait... YOU WERE THERE?!?" I stop and look at Bakubro,"I was only there for the end bit. Barrier, or Ink as you know her now, was talking about it."

   "So, how do you feel about me being... being Like THIS?" He say, holding his arms out. "I mean... It's nice... I MEAN-" I cover my mouth. Ichika, my other mother's, quirk is quite easy to come in contact with. If she knows you, you can only speak the truth. Her Ex-Hero name was Truthful. And, because I came within a four foot radius of her, I know can only speak the truth for 2 hours. Bakubro smirks, "I think I understand why you didn't want the entire class to come. Ichika... has a truth quirk... doesn't she." I nod, "Yep. I can only speak the truth. Because she hasn't known you long enough... you aren't affected." Bakubro smirk grows into a smile.

   "I'm going to have fun with this."