Chapter 5: Beat This

Bakugou POV
"Mhm... Sure~" I said, sighing. Shitty Hair smirked, "I'm telling you! Todoroki asked Midoriya to spy on someone. It's only a matter of time before we find out who!" I nod. He was all hyper because of the ice cream I agreed to buy. Honestly, thought he could've handled it better.

     We walked down the sidewalk, him edging closer to me. I sigh, then scoff, "Maybe taking you to eat, something other than U.A. food, was a bad idea." I watch as his expression changes, "Bakubro! You can't just say that," he says, while seeming offended. "If you really didn't want me here, then why'd you invite me??"

    Honestly, I have no clue why I invited Shitty Hair. It could be the way he laughs... Or the way some pieces of his hair are always on his face.. Or the way he treats me like a normal person...

......

....

....Wait...

What is this FEELING?!?

Kirishima's POV
   I sigh, counting the seconds Bakubro stays silent. It seems like three minutes had passed by the time we strolled passed a park. I look at the park, seeing every detail in perspective. I turn to hear a low murmur.

"...but what if... no... that couldn't be it..."

Was Bakubro mumbling??!?

Is that a thing only Midoriya does???

My though process was stopped by a deeper male voice behind me. "Hey, U.A. Students." I look slightly to see a spiky haired guy in a trench coat. I see blue flames fire from his hands, and immediately harden.

'WE NEED TO GET OUT OF HERE NOW!'

Bakugou's POV
   Shitty Hair jumps behind me. I feel heat so I turn around. The fire-fuck was there, just waiting to attack us. The flames start to die down and a make a small explosion, large enough to create a cloud. I quickly grab Shitty Hair's hand, and book it out of the area. We shortly turn the corner to be greeted with U.A.'s gate.

"You okay, Shitty Hair??" I ask, trying not to sound worried.

  "Honestly... That was so.... MANLY!" His eyes sparkled. I sigh, as he continues, "And when you used your explosions for an diversion. Man, I wish I had your quirk!"

My quirk?....

Heh.

That was pretty cool.