Chapter 20 A Complicated Love Triangle

Absolute Star

Chapter 20 A Complicated Love Triangle

~~~

~Saturday 29th July 19:38~

“Peter, get away from her now.” Samuel looked ferocious.

“Why don’t you? I was just talking, as friends do. So you can go back to sleep now, okay?”

“Fuck off Peter, you’re nothing but scum.”

“Stop! Both of you!” I clutched my head and lets tears well up in my eyes. Two guys fighting over one girl - me. I couldn’t believe it, even if someone tortured me into believing it. Samuel softened up and hugged me. I glanced at Peter who had his eyes shut.

“Please get out of my room, both of you. I’m calling security.”

I ran out of the room and locked myself in mine. There on the bed I lay, thinking of Peter and Samuel. About an hour later, I tapped on the wall. Peter responded by falling off the bed, which I heard very clearly! I chuckled, knowing he heard. 

“I’m sorry,” I whispered.

“It’s fine,” he replied. The bond between us didn’t have to be love, it could be friends. Just like me and Ray, never to part. That’s it, Peter was my substitute for Ray! “Are you okay?”

“Yeah, I’m good.”

“Well I’m going to sleep now, so can we speak tomorrow?”

“Of course. Good night.”

~The Next Day 08:07~

I woke up looking out of the window at the grey streets of New York with the bright taxi’s standing out. The phone started ringing.

“Hello?” I said sleepily.

“Rise and shine, Amy baby!” Danny said in a rather stereotypical American accent. I groaned.

“What do you want?”

“Come down to the breakfast room, I want to give you your schedule.”

I slammed the phone down and rummaged through my suitcase trying to find something suitable for cameras. No miniskirts or crop tops. After about ten minutes searching I decided on a simple blue camisole and a pair of dark green skinnies. Then I stomped heavily down the stairs, not bothering to wait for the elevator.

“Ah, good morning Miss Star!” Danny chirped. I gave him a death glare before dragging a chair out and sitting on it. A plate of bacon, sausages, eggs and tomatoes was in front of me, with wisps of steam rising from them. “Here, have a look at this.”

Monday 31st: 10:00 AM Filming, 12:00 PM Lunch 13:30 PM Filming until 17:00 PM

Tuesday 1st: 10:00 AM Filming 12:00 PM Lunch 13:30 PM Filming until 17:00 PM

Wednesday 2nd: 10:00 AM Filming 12:00 PM Lunch 13:30 PM Filming until 17:00PM

Thursday 3rd: 10:00 AM Studio Recording 12:00 PM Lunch 13:30 PM Filming until 17:00 PM

Friday 4th: 10:00 AM Filming 12:00 PM Lunch 13:30 PM VISIT JERSEY CITY AND THE PALISADES until 20:00

“So that’s all I’m doing this week?” I asked Danny. “What’s this studio recording about?”

“You’re releasing a new single next month! The song is called An Angel‘s Anguish, and it will be a ballad. All the lyrics have been written for you, and notice that you are going to The Palisades on Friday.”