Your Baby Kicks for the First Time

Thomas- “Goodnight,” Thomas whispers from next to you as the two of you try to settle down for bed. “Night,” you reply sleepily, closing your eyes. You had dozed off for a few minutes until you felt a weird sensation in your stomach, and you snap awake. You gasp in realization as you realize your baby’s kicking! “Thomas!” You whisper excitedly, shaking him awake. “Are you alright?”  He asks, sitting up. “I’m fine, but look!” You exclaim, grabbing his hand and putting it on your stomach. “What are you-” he stops mid sentence when your baby kicks once again. “There’s really a baby in there!” He gasps in awe.

Newt- You were woken up at approximately three in the morning by an extremely strange feeling. You sat up, scared, until you realized what it was. “Y/N, what’s wrong?!” Newt asks, sitting up from next to you. “They’re kicking!” You whisper-shout excitedly. He places his hand on your stomach to feel, and you place your hand on top of his. You and him both laugh lightly as your very active baby continues to kick against both of your hands. He jumps up after your baby seems to be done, and he starts heading out of the room. “Where are you going?” You ask him confused. “I’m going to tell all the Gladers!” He replies, walking out before you can stop him. You laugh as you hear him outside yelling at the other Gladers, “THE BABY KICKED!”

Minho- You were spending the day being lazy. You practically raided the kitchen, and Frypan didn’t even mind. You can practically have anything you want now that you’re with child; they’re all so protective of you. You were walking across the Glade when you felt the beat of your baby kicking against your skin, making you gasp. “Y/N, are you alright?” Alby asks, walking up to you. “I’m wonderful!” You exclaim excitedly. “They’re kicking!” You shout, hurrying over to the Maze entrance to wait for Minho. You knew he would be here any minute now, and you could only hope he’d get here fast enough to feel your child kicking for the first time. Just in time, Minho runs around the corner, smiling widely when he sees you. You motion for him to hurry, motioning to your stomach. He gets there quickly, and you don’t even have to explain as you take his hand and place it on your stomach. As if feeling their father’s touch, your baby kicks against the palm of his hand, making him smile happily. “I made that!” He shouts, making you laugh loudly.

Gally- “GALLY!” You shout, running out of the Homestead. “GALLY!” You shout even louder, looking around for him. You had been taking a nap when your baby started kicking for the very first time. You notice him sprinting towards you, his face showing nothing but worry. “Are you-” he begins, but you shush him, grabbing his hand and putting it on your stomach. “He’s kicking!” He exclaims, in a daze. “It could be a girl,” you say smirking, laughing as his face lights up when the baby kicks again against his hand. “Y/N, have you seen me? Everything about this baby screams boy.”

Alby- You and Alby were sitting next to each other eating dinner with the other Gladers who were all laughing and talking. You were taking a sip of your drink when you almost did a spit-take when a weird sensation occurs in your abdomen. “Y/N?!” Alby exclaims, alert. He always seems prepared. “They’re kicking!” You exclaim, grabbing his hand and putting it on your stomach. The other Gladers around you all silenced, watching in excitement as Alby feels his baby kicking for the first time. “I can’t believe they’re kicking!” He exclaims freaking out; which makes you and the other Gladers laugh loudly.