You Have a Nightmare

Thomas- (HIS POV):

I wake up when something starts thrashing around from next to me. I sit up quickly, and I realize Y/N and I must of fallen asleep out in the Deadheads. Last night we were just out here talking, and I guess I fell asleep since it was so peaceful. I look over at Y/N, and I jump as she screams, gasping for air.

"Y/N!" I shout, shaking her.

More screams.

"Y/N!" I yell even louder, panic taking over since she still hasn't woken up.

Her eyes snap open, and she holds onto my arm tightly, "Thomas." She breathes out. "The Grievers, they-"

"Shhh..." I whisper, reaching over and pulling her into my grasp. "You're alright, it was just a bad dream."

I hear a herd of loud footsteps, and soon a few other Gladers including Newt and Alby stood before us.

"Is everything alright?" Alby asks, all of them confused.

"Y/N was just having a bad dream. Everything's fine."

Newt- (YOUR POV):

You ran as fast as you could, but you knew you weren't fast enough. The sounds of the Grievers on your trial is all you could hear; minus your heavy breathing.

You scream out as you get to the edge of the Cliff, and you debate on whether to jump, probably to your death, or be killed by the Grievers. You turn, and another scream comes from you as a herd of them get closer and closer.

"Y/N!" A familiar voice shouts, making the Grievers seem to slow down. "Y/N, wake up!"

Your eyes snap open, and you sit up quickly, breathing heavily. You turn to see Newt kneeling next to you, his eyes looking worried. "Newt." You breathe out, happy to have someone there so you're not alone. "Did I wake you?"

He sighs in what sounds like relief, "You woke the whole Glade up," he says chuckling, "We were all thinking something got to you, but I see it was just a nightmare. Are you alright?"

You look down, smiling sheepishly when he tells you you woke up everyone. "Yeah, I'm fine."

"Then we'll all get back to bed then. We'll all need the rest."

He goes to stand up, but you stop him, "Wait!"

He turns quickly, "Yeah?"

"Will you... Um... Stay here for a little bit?" You asks quietly, suddenly embarrassed.

He smiles softly. "Of course."

Minho- (HIS POV):

"HELP!"

I sit up quickly, looking around blindly.

"HELP ME!"

"Is that Y/N?!" I hear someone ask.

I find the nearest weapon I can find, in this case a knife, and I bolt for the Slammer where Y/N is, because she entered the Maze after we told her multiple times not to go in.

I'm the first one to make it there, and all I can see inside is her thrashing about. "Y/N!" I shout, quickly unlocking her cell and jumping down to her. When I get there, I realize her eyes are shut. "Y/N, IT'S JUST A NIGHTMARE! WAKE UP!" I shout, wanting her to stop screaming, because the sound makes my chest hurt.

She snaps awake, and she throws herself into my arms, still shaking. "They almost got me, Minho."

I take notice to the other Gladers surrounding the outside of the cell. I look back down at Y/N, "You're alright. It was just a bad dream."

"Maybe we should take her out of the cell," Thomas states. "In case she has another nightmare."

I couldn't agree more.

Gally- (YOUR POV):

"WICKED is good," the lady says, handing you a gun. "Now shoot one of them if you want to live."

You look around at all of the Gladers that are tied up, most of them just stare at the ground.

"I can't kill them," you say, dropping the gun to your side.

"Do it, or you die."

You bravely turn to her, "Kill me then."

"NO, Y/N!" Gally suddenly shouts. "Y/N, shoot me! You can't die, please just shoot me," he practically pleads. "Save yourself."

You shake your head, but the lady smirks. You find your arm moving on it's own, the gun aimed at Gally.

"NO, STOP!" You scream, trying to force your arm back down.

"WICKED is good," the lady says laughing as you feel your finger pulling the trigger.

"Y/N!"

"NO!" You scream, sitting up quickly. You look around, sighing in relief when you realize it was just a dream.

"Y/N," a familiar voice whispers in relief, and you feel a hand tap your shoulder.

You look and see Gally looking at you, and you compose yourself enough to say, "Nightmare."

He chuckles, "I kind of figured with the screaming and all."

"Sorry."

"Are you alright?"

"Yeah." You're just fine knowing he's still safe.

Alby- (HIS POV):

"NO!"

I sit up, grabbing my knife, looking around quickly.

"Is that Y/N?!" Newt asks, and as soon as the words leave his mouth I find myself bolting for Y/N's part of the Homestead where she's isolated from all of us Gladers to give her privacy.

I'm the first one to the door, and I throw it open to see Y/N thrashing around. "Y/N!" I shout, kneeling next to her, not understanding what's going on. I realize she's having a nightmare, so I pull her into my arms, trying to keep her still. "Y/N, it's just a dream!"

She wakes up with a jolt, and she sighs in relief, "I went into the Maze," she whispers, crying into her hands.

"It wasn't real, you're okay," I repeat, glancing back at the other Gladers in the doorway