He Finds You Crying

Thomas- The large, metal box you were trapped in came to a screeching halt as you were thrown back. You felt hot tears rolling down your face as the doors opened to reveal a large group of boys. They all looked at you and you became even more frightened, wondering what they would do. One of them jumped down into the box and knelt down beside you. You cowered back even further into the corner looking at the boy. "What's your name?" He asked softly. "I don't know." You managed to get out. "Don't worry, you'll remember it soon," he paused, "Don't cry, we'll all keep you safe here. I'm Thomas." He smiled.

Newt- You sniffled a little bit and hugged your knees tighter to your chest. You tried to stop crying but couldn't manage to do so. You looked up at the blue sky through the tree branches when you heard a twig crunch behind you. You turned around to find Newt looking at you sympathetically. "What's wrong Y/N?" He asked you quietly. "I just want to leave. I hate it here, not knowing how much longer we're going to have to be here or what may happen to us here. It sucks." You huff out. "I know, I don't like it either but for now we just have to go on with our lives as they are and hope for the best. At least we have each other for the time being." He said hugging you.

Minho- You looked at all the boys with worry in your eyes as you all stood at the opening of the maze. "Come on." You whispered to yourself, tears stinging your eyes as you tried to hold them back. "Can't someone go in and find them?" You asked assertively. "It would just cause more problems if someone went in and then all three of them were left in there." Gally stated. You walked to a tree in the middle of the Glade and collapsed to the ground with your head in your hands as tears fell down your face. You heard the maze doors start to close and you could feel your heart in your throat. You then heard cheering and looked back to see Minho and Alby running out of the maze. You jump up and when Minho sees you he lights up. You jump into his arms and give him a tight hug. "Hey, why are you crying?" He asked you, wiping your tears away. "I thought you weren't coming back." "I'll always come back." He whispered.

Gally- You were watching Frypan make dinner for everyone when someone let out a scream that echoed across the Glade. It sounded like Gally. You shared a worried look with Frypan before bolting across the Glade and into the woods where the scream came from. You found Alby and asked him if he had any idea who it was and he shook his head as you took of running to see if you could figure it out. You ran through all the trees like an obstacle course as your tears blurred your vision. You saw two figures up ahead and you quickened your pace. Once you reached them you were relieved to see that Gally wasn't hurt, unfortunately, Ben fell and fractured his ankle but he'll heal in time. "Are you okay?" Gally asked once he noticed you standing there. "Yeah," you breathed out, "I just thought that it was you that got hurt and I got worried." You said sheepishly. "I'm sorry for scaring you, but I'm alright. I love that you care about me that much though."

Alby- You sat beside Alby, much to Newt's protest, as he lay unconscious after being stung. Fortunately, Thomas found the medicine for the sting from one of the Grievers he killed. You were still worried that Alby wasn't going to be okay. He should have been awake by now if the medicine worked right. You held his hand tightly in your own and let a few tears escape your eyes, thinking the worst has happened. Gally and Newt walked in and you looked up at them sniffling. "We hate to do this but you're gonna have to leave so he can rest and someone can monitor him. We're sorry." Newt said solemnly. You were about to leave when you felt Alby's hand tighten around yours. You snapped your head down to see him weakly smiling up at you as tears of joy left your eyes. "You're okay!" You cheered hugging him carefully. "I'm okay." he repeated, "Everything's going to be fine." He reassured you.