Costumes (AU)

Happy Halloween Everyone! :)

Thomas: Thomas wanted to be a badass and had you dress up like a princess (he bribed you with candy), and he dressed up as your knight in shining armor. You two were the most adorable couple around!

Newt: You ended up talking Newt into dressing like Ron Weasley, and you dressed up like Hermione. You've always loved the Harry Potter books and movies, so this was basically a dream come true! You two were totally the cutest Halloween couple out there!

Minho: After much arguing, the two of you finally decided on your Halloween costumes. You love Batman, so you just had to dress as Batman, but Minho thought since he was the 'man' he should be Batman. You ended up getting your wish and you were Batman while Minho was Robin. At first he was a little angry, but after seeing the smile on your face, he was fine. You two were so adorable!

Gally: After much begging, you had finally gotten Gally to dress up as one of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. You two ran around like idiots pretending to be the real turtles, and you both had the time of your lives. You two were so adorable!

Alby: Alby wanted to dress up as someone in the X-Men movies, and you decided to too! You dressed as Mystique and he dressed as Beast. You two were so cute!