Picking Out A Tree (Xmas Series au)

Thomas- You walked hand in hand with Thomas up and down all the rows of trees at the Christmas tree farm. "Thomas this is useless, why can't we just go to the store and buy a fake one to put up. None of these are going to fit in our apartment." "Don't worry, we'll find the perfect tree. I promise." Thomas said kissing your temple. You huff and keep walking. Thomas lets go of your hand and taps you on the shoulder before shouting "Tag!" and running back down the row you just came from. You caught on quickly and ran after him. He was running slowly so you caught up to him quickly and tapped his arm. "You're it!" you shouted taking off down one of the other rows, you ran to one of the last few rows, ones that you and Thomas haven't walked down yet, and you stopped to catch your breath, hoping Thomas was far enough behind. You sat down in front of one of the trees hoping it would shield you enough to keep Thomas from seeing you. You felt arms around your waist and you screamed as Thomas pulled you on to the ground with him, holding you close. "Look." Thomas said pointing to the tree that you were sitting in front of. You looked up at it and smiled. It was the perfect height for your apartment, it would be the perfect tree for your first Christmas with Thomas.

Newt- "We need to go get a Christmas tree today." you stated, sitting next to Newt on the couch. "Well let's get into some warm clothes and we'll go searching for one." he said before pecking you on the lips and going to get ready. Once the two of you were ready to go you climbed in the car and Newt started driving towards the local Christmas tree farm. "I don't want a real tree." you informed Newt. "Then where are we going to get a tree from?" he questioned. "At the store." you smiled. "You want a bloody fake tree?" he looked over at you before focusing back on the road. "Yeah, I have something in mind." you said. Newt pulled into the parking lot and you two quickly went into the store, agreed on a tree, bought it, and were on your way back home. When you arrived at your house, your first order of business was to set up the tree. You and Newt spent a good hour setting it up and getting it ready for the decorations. Once the two of you were finished you stepped back and admired how good it looked in your house. "So, why the fake tree again?" Newt asked and turned to face him. "Because this is our first Christmas together and I want the first tree that we picked out together to be one that we can use over and over every Christmas we spend with each other." Newt smiled at you before planting a kiss on your lips and holding you close to him.

Minho- You climbed into the car with Minho before driving off to the Christmas tree farm to pick out your Christmas tree. You were really excited because this tree farm was different from the ones where they already had the trees ready for you to take home. You got to cut down your own tree and you thought it made the tree much more special. When you arrived you talked to some people in charge and they gave you a chainsaw to cut down the tree with. You and Minho walked around for a good ten minutes before you both spotted the perfect tree. Minho started up the chainsaw and put it to the trunk of the tree as it started to cut through. You couldn't help but bite your lip and stare at Minho's biceps as they flexed while he was cutting down your Christmas tree. He cut it enough to where it would fall on its own and it slowly started to fall as he walked over to you and kissed you on the lips after he noticed you staring at him. Once you and Minho had your Christmas tree strapped to the roof you started your drive back home. "That was a different experience." Minho said. "Yeah, it was so cool getting to pick it out and cut it down ourselves." you smiled. "And I'm glad I got to do it all with you." Minho said, taking your hand in his.

Gally- "This is the perfect tree." you said looking at a short Christmas tree that was full of branches. "Really? I think this one would be much better." Gally says, eyeing a tall and skinny tree. "That one's too tall to fit in the house Gally." you said laughing. "It is not. It's the perfect height, and it will look better than that one." he said pointing at the tree you wanted. "You're just jealous that my tree looks better." you joked. Gally just laughed. "Alright," you said, "we'll get that tree." you pointed at the one Gally wanted. You knew for a fact it was too tall to fit in your house but you just wanted to prove Gally wrong. You two got some help and strapped it down to the top of your car and took it back to your house. Once you had it set up you stood back with Gally and looked at it. The top of the tree was smashed against the ceiling and the star on top wouldn't even stay on the tree. "Okay, you were right." Gally admitted quietly. "Aren't I always?" you smirk, kissing him on the cheek.

Alby- Unfortunately you and Alby procrastinated getting your Christmas tree so the day you finally decided to go it was snowing. Once you arrived at the Christmas tree farm you were already tired of the snow and cold weather and you just wanted to pick out your tree, buy it, and go back home. You were paying for your tree when you felt something cold hit you in the back. You immediately knew it was a snowball. You turned around and saw Alby standing a few feet away with a small smile on his face and his hand behind his back. You smirked before bending down and making a snowball of your own. You packed it tight and threw it, not really aiming. It hit him straight in the face and he stumbled back a little bit. "Are you okay?" you asked through laughs as you walked over to him. "My face hurts, you might to kiss it to make it better." he said pouting. "Where does it hurt?" you asked. Alby smiled before pointing to his lips.