He Sees You Cry For The First Time

a/n- this is totally different than the preference where he finds you crying (: enjoy!

Thomas-
You couldn't take it anymore. Your emotions ran high as your heart began racing as you thought about the predicament you were in. You were trapped, and you had been for a few a few weeks now, but today you just couldn't take it. You went into the Deadheads for some privacy, and you began crying your emotions out. You were full out sobbing when you heard someone walk up behind you. You glanced back and then signed. "Thomas, I-don't want-you seeing-me like this," you told him softly, a few sobs coming out in between your words. "Y/N," he whispered softly, completely ignoring what you had just said. He walked up to you and sat next to you. "Please don't cry," he said, taking you in his arms. "It hurts me to see you cry," he mumbled.

Newt-
"You're not bloody going out in the Maze and that's final!" Newt shouted at you in front of all of the Gladers, and you, hurt that Newt would be so rude, ran out of the room trying to hold in your tears before you cried in front of all of the Gladers. You ran into the Slammer knowing that no one would think to look there, and you could let your emotions out without being embarrassed due to your crying. You cried as quiet as you possibly could, muffling your sobs with your hands. Disappointingly, you weren't quiet enough, and the last person you wanted to see showed up. "Oh, Y/N," Newt said quietly. "Go away, Newt," you snapped. Newt knew how badly you wanted to be a Runner, yet he won't let you give it a shot. "Let me explain myself," he whispered, walking up to you and sitting next to you. "Why should I?" You asked. "Because I want you to know I have a good reason for why I don't want you of all people going in there, and I really want you to stop crying, because it kills me to see you cry."

Minho-
You ran through the Maze like you had been doing for a week now, and you couldn't be more happy. You felt like you were doing something good for the Gladers by trying to find a way out. As you ran, you didn't notice a rock about the size of your fist in your path, and you stepped on it. Your ankle twisted painfully, and you hit the ground with a thud. You usually could take pain fairly well, but the pain in your ankle that you thought was definitely broken brought tears to your eyes, which eventually fell and started to fall down your cheeks. You cried out for help, hoping that one of the other Runners would find you soon and help you get back to the Glade. Luckily, in just a few (but agonizing) minutes, a familiar boy rounded the corner and ran up to you instantly. "Y/N, oh my god, are you okay?" He said sounding panicky, kneeling next to you. "I hurt my ankle," you replied weakly, sniffling. He wiped a few of your tears away gently, and then he put his arms under you and lifted you up. "Let's get you back to the Glade and get that pain under control," he said softly. "I hate seeing you cry," he whispered, rushing back to the Glade with you in his arms.

Gally-
"Wow," you began, laughing dryly at your best friend in the Glade, Gally. "You really are a Slinthead," you said, shoving your way past him. "Right back at you!" He yelled as you walked away, and you heard a loud sound as if he kicked or punched something. You started to cry, and you didn't care that lots of the Gladers were taking notice to your emotional state. "Are you crying?" A familiar voice asked from behind you, and you glanced back at him. "Yeah, I am, thanks for noticing," you said sarcastically, and Gally frowned even more than he had previously been. "I've never seen you cry before," he told you quietly. You don't say anything in response, you just wipe away tears with the back of your hand. "And I hate it," he continued, walking up to you. "I'm so sorry, Y/N," he said, wrapping his arms around you. "It's okay," you replied. "I'm sorry too."

Alby-
"Y/N," Newt said, running up to you quickly. "Yes?" You asked, laughing since you had been playing a game with Chuck who was cracking you up. You noticed Newt's worried face, and your face fell. "What's wrong?" You asked him, standing up. "It's Alby," he said. "There's been an accident." You ran as fast as you could to the Homestead. You were already in tears when you got to Alby, and you saw him laying on the bed, not moving. You ran to his side, taking his hand. "Alby," you cried out, "Please be okay." After a few minutes of you crying and the Medjacks checking Alby's vitals, he stirs a bit. "Alby," you whispered. "Y/N?" He said, his eyes opening. "You're crying," he commented, making you shake your head, a small smile spreading across your face since he was awake and stating the obvious. "Yeah," you said, chucking. "I am." "I don't like it," he replied, squeezing your hand in his. "I hate seeing you sad."

IF I WROTE A MAZE RUNNER FANFIC WOULD YOU GUYS READ IT? AHAHAH COMMENT IF YOU WOULDDD

BYEE LOVE YOU GLADERS