He Describes You In One Word

Thomas- Intelligent. As soon as you got to the Glade you were asking questions and trying to figure things out. Within a week, you had found things no one else found in the two years they had been here. Thomas especially loved watching you concentrate on trying to figure something out.

Newt- Lovely. He can’t think of one specific word, he just knows you’re outgoing and funny but can also be reserved and quiet. You’re very friendly but can be feisty and aggressive at times. Overall, he’ll always says you’re a lovely person to be around.

Minho- Sassy. You’re the type of person to always say something sarcastic and always have a good comeback. Plus, everyone knows Minho is sassy himself so it makes the two of you the perfect pair.

Gally- Reasonable. You are always realistic but not too crazy when it comes to making decisions or conclusions. Your attitude towards things always helps keep him grounded and reasonable himself.

Alby- Hardworking. Ever since you’ve come to the Glade you haven’t gotten a specific job because you’re up for any of them. You find out who needs help with what and you’re there to get your work done. However, you’re favorite person to help, is always Alby.