You Nearly Die

Thomas- You were running through your section of the Maze which was section 8. You were running back after mapping your section when you rounded the corner and there was a Griever staring you straight in the face. You tried to turn and run but it stung you in the calf before you could get anywhere. You screamed in agony and limped your way over to one of the main corridors and sat down against the wall. You were hoping someone would run by soon but you had no luck until what felt like hours later, you saw Thomas walking around, calling for you. Your veins were already a dark color and you felt weak but you mustered up enough strength to yell, "THOMAS." It caught his attention and you breathed out a sigh of relief. He ran over to you as fast as he could and knelt down next to you. You could barely keep your eyes open as he picked you up, knowing what had happened. He ran through the maze and into the Glade after what felt like forever. "HELP." He yelled collapsing to the ground still cradling you in his arms. "PLEASE." He sobbed as everyone gathered around. The Med-Jacks took you to the Homestead. Thomas couldn't bring himself to follow them because he couldn't stand to see you so helpless and ill when all he could do to help was done. He's just glad he got to you when he did or things could have turned out much worse.

Newt- You and Newt were both finished with your work for the day and decided you would have fun shooting some arrows. Since you were just doing it for fun, you knew you would need to go and get all the arrows afterwards and unfortunately one got stuck up in one of the trees in the Deadheads. “That bloody sucks.” Newt mutters. “I can go get it!” you chirp handing your bow to Newt and walking over to the tree where the arrow was stuck. You looked up at the tree and thought to yourself I can do this. You grabbed onto branches and planted your feet firmly on others until you had climbed up about 20 feet and reached the same height as the arrow. You reached over towards it but you were too far away. You stepped on a branch to get closer but the branch you stepped on snapped and you lost your balance, tumbling down to the ground, hitting a few branches on the way. You hit the ground with a loud thud and you scrunched up your face in pain. “Y/N!” Newt said running over to you and kneeling down next to you. “HELP! SEND THE MED-JACKS!” he yelled towards the Glade. “Shuck. I shouldn’t have let you go up there. I’m so sorry Y/N.” Newt whispered, his voice cracking. The Med-Jacks made it there in record time and lifted you onto a board. Newt sat outside the door of your room as the Med-Jacks started to take care of you. Alby sat next to him and set a hand on his shoulder. “You okay? You still look shaken up.” He asked. “I-I thought I lost her. She wasn’t moving and-” Newt broke down into tears, burying his face into his hands. “It’s okay. It’s not your fault. She’s okay now. I don’t think she’ll be leaving you anytime soon man.” Alby reassured him.

Minho- You and Minho were doing your running for the day and the two of you made it to the Cliff and decided you would take a break to catch your breath. You two were sat in the middle of the ground, the Cliff on both sides of you when you looked behind Minho to see a Griever. “SHUCK! WATCH OUT!” you yelled pointing behind Minho. He stands up and moves out of the way just in time as the Griever runs past him and towards you. You step to the right a couple feet but it changes its path just in time and keeps coming towards you. You move at the last second as the Griever falls off the cliff but you step too far and start to fall. You grab the edge of the Cliff just in time, your hand slowly slipping. You try to bring your other hand up to help hold yourself up but you can’t move too much or you’ll lose your grip. Minho appears in front of you and grabs your wrist so tight you know it’s going to leave marks but at this point you couldn’t care less. He grabs your other hand and pulls you over the Cliff. He sits down and pulls you close to him holding you tight. You let a few tears escape, scared that you almost died mere seconds ago. “Shhh, it’s okay. I’ve got you.” Minho whispers into your hair.

Gally- “Hey Gally, does that look broken to you?” you asked him, pointing at the corner of the building all the builders had been working on. “Yeah. If you wanna check it out I can go get some tools to fix it.” You walk over to the corner of the building and start looking closer at the imperfection. You reach up and touch it to feel for any more damage when the whole building creaks. You step back and try to run out of the building but it collapses on top of you. You gasp for one last breath of air before hitting your head on the concrete ground, everything seeming distorted. “Y/N!” you heard Gally yell but you couldn’t see anything clearly and your head was pounding. No matter how much you didn’t want to, you closed your eyes. Gally started moving debris out of the way until he found you and he quickly picked you up, running you over to the Med-Jacks who were waiting with a board to put you on. “What the shuck did I just do?” Gally asks himself punching the wall. “Hey man, it’s not your fault.”  says. “It is. I shouldn’t have let her go into the building if it was unstable. I’m a horrible person. What if she isn’t okay?” “Don’t worry. She will be. I promise you”

Alby- “Thanks Frypan.” you say as you take your plate and go sit down at the table with Chuck and Thomas. “What are you eating?” Chuck asks curiously. “It looks like peanut butter and jelly.” you state examining your sandwich. I’m not too sure, I’m just really hungry.” you state taking a bite out of the sandwich. Halfway through the sandwich you start coughing and you feel really sweaty. You wipe some sweat off your forehead and in seconds you’re finding it hard to breathe. “Hey, are you okay?” Thomas asked, concerned. You shook your head no, unable to speak as your throat swelled up. “ALBY.” Thomas called running around the table looking at you frantically, unsure what to do to help. “ALBY.” he called again and Alby came running up to the three of you. “She can’t breathe, we gotta take her to the Med-Jacks. Now.” Thomas stated. He and Alby picked you up and carried you to the Med-Jacks where they laid you on the bed. The Med-Jacks gave you some kind of shot to make the swelling go down so you could breathe again. Alby paced by the door until Jeff walked out. “It looks like an allergic reaction to something. What did she eat?” “Peanut butter and jelly sandwich.” Thomas chimed in. “Alby sat down with his head in his hands. “How could I not know that. She could have been killed!” Alby shouted, angry at himself. “It’s not your fault. No one knew. Y/N couldn’t have even known. It seems like none of us know anything around here.”