You Wear His Clothes

Thomas- You were helping Chuck take care of the animals since you didn’t really have a specific job to do. You were on your way over to the cattle with a bucket of water when you tripped and the water spilled all over your shirt. “Shuck.” you muttered to yourself. “Are you okay?” Chuck asked walking up to you. “Yeah, I just spilled some water all over myself.” “I’ll refill the bucket and take it to the cattle. You go change and get dried off.” He said taking the bucket from your grasp. “Thanks Chuck!” you said ruffling his hair before walking to one of the buildings. You saw Thomas’ hammock and noticed he had an extra shirt lying in it. You smiled to yourself before grabbing it and going into the bathroom to change. You walked out, satisfied and went to finish helping Chuck for the day. Thomas didn’t get to see you before going to the Map Room so when he came to dinner and saw you in his shirt he was quite surprised. “Damn.” you heard Thomas whisper as he sat next to you, kissing your cheek. You just smile to yourself before you continue eating.

Newt- You woke up to all kinds of commotion in the Glade. You looked up to see the sky was gray and not it’s usual sunny self. You got up and walked over to where Thomas, Minho, and Chuck were talking. “Do you guys know what’s going on?” you asked still rubbing the sleep from your eyes. “No clue.” Minho said. “Alright Thomas, we got some running to do. See you guys later.” Thomas and Minho ran off leaving you standing there with Chuck. “It’s freezing out here.” you say rubbing your arms “I can fix that.” you hear Newt say before he holds his jacket open and helps you put your arms through until you’re comfortable in it. You smiled to yourself because of how warm it was and it just reminded you that he was there for you and cared about you. He wrapped his arms around your waist, “I think that’s better.” he says setting his chin on your shoulder. “I think you’re right.”

Minho- You woke up in the map room with Minho beside you and you smiled to yourself, remembering the events of the night before. Wanting to get up quickly you grabbed your pants and threw them on but couldn’t find your shirt. You smirked when you saw Minho’s lying nearby so you grabbed it and slipped it on before buttoning it up. You put your shoes on before walking to the kitchen to get breakfast. You got some looks from the other Gladers but just ignored them, not worrying about what they had to say. After eating breakfast you went to stand up but Minho wrapped his hands around your waist and spun you around. “Well I guess everyone knows what we did now.” he teased, kissing your nose.

Gally- The sun seemed to be beating down harder than normal and Gally was working on a new building in the Glade and felt like he was going to have a heat stroke. He stripped off his shirt and hung it on a piece of wood. You couldn’t help but stare at him and nothing else so it was no shock when you titled your plate too much and your lunch fell on your shirt. “Klunk.” you mumbled before you got an idea. “Hey Gally.” you said to him in a sing-song voice. “Yes Y/N?” he asked, knowing you wanted something. “I kind of spilled some food on my shirt and I need another one so I’m gonna borrow yours.” you said snatching it off the piece of wood it was hanging on. You heard him laugh to himself as you changed into it and walked back over to the building. You went back to helping them but Gally’s shirt was baggy on you so you kept having to push the sleeves up. “Let me help you.” he said walking up to you and rolling the sleeves up so they would stay up while you worked. “You should wear my shirts more often.” he said smirking at you.

Alby- You were helping Frypan in the kitchen, making dinner for everyone. Alby was standing nearby just observing. You turned on the sink but the water hit a bowl in the sink and it splashed off the bowl and all over you. “Shuck.” you said loudly looking down at your dripping wet shirt. Not paying any attention you took off your shirt and started ringing it out. ‘Uh, Y/N.” Alby said, attempting to cover his eyes but failing. You looked around at all the Gladers who were looking at you with their mouths hanging open and their eyes wide. You felt your face turn red and you muttered a small, “Oops.” “Here.” Alby said taking his own shirt off and handing it to you. You gratefully took it from him and put it on. “Thank you.” you said giving him a small hug before going back to helping Frypan.