His Favorite Thing About You

Thomas- Your hair. Even living in the Glade, you manage to keep your hair soft and clean. He loves the way it falls around your face and over your shoulders. He especially loves to play with your hair when you two are lying by the fire every night.

Newt- Your personality. Especially your sense of humour. You’re as carefree as you can be in your situation and you’re very random and just say anything that pops into your head. Even in the most stressful situations you can manage to make him laugh and it makes him forget all the stress of living in the Glade for a little while.

Minho- Your eyes. He loves the color of them. He’s never seen anyone with eyes the color of yours. He especially loves they way they sparkle in the sun and how they light up when you talk to him. He can’t help but get lost in them every time you tell him something.

Gally- Your lips. He loves the shade of pink they are and how plump and perfectly shaped they look. He has a habit of staring at your lips when you two are talking and he especially loves it when he can give you a quick peck on the lips when none of the other boys are around to notice.

Alby- Your perseverance and determination. No matter how many times he’ll tell you he doesn’t want you to do something because he’s worried about you, you’ll do it anyways and he finds it cute. You’re determined to find a way out of the Glade and are always thinking of new methods to try. He won’t let you do them alone of course, so he’s always right beside you to make sure you’re protected.