He Gets Jealous

Thomas- You had just arrived in the Glade the day before and this morning one of the boys was going to give you a tour. “Are you ready for the grand tour, Y/N?” Alby asked you chuckling. “As ready as I’ll ever be.” You smiled. “Hey, Alby let me give her the tour, I’m sure you’ve got some stuff to do.” Thomas says as he jogs up to you and Alby. “I do but I know more about the Glade than you do, you’ve been here for like 2 days, I’ve been here for 2 years.” He states. Personally you wouldn’t mind Thomas giving you a tour because since you’ve been here you’ve kind of had a crush on him but Alby did know a lot more and you wanted to know everything there was to know about the Glade. Once Alby told you everything you needed to know you two were walking back to the middle of the Glade so Alby could show you what job he thought would be best for you. You were laughing and smiling as Alby told you about your job when you heard a muffled cough behind you. You stopped what you were doing and saw Thomas standing there awkwardly. “I’ve got some stuff to go do. Thomas you help her out if she needs it.” Alby said walking away. “So, you seemed to be having a good time on the tour with Alby.” Thomas stated bluntly. “Yeah, he’s really nice but I’ve got my eye on another Glader. He’s new here too.” You smirked at Thomas.

Newt- You were chatting with Newt when Thomas came jogging up to the two of you. "Hey, Y/N I was going to walk around the Glade and do some more exploring if you want to join me." You looked at Newt and he hesitantly nodded his head indicating that he didn't mind if you went for a walk with Thomas. Well, he at least didn't want you to know that he minded it. You were walking with Thomas and laughing at a joke he said as the two of you were exiting the Deadheads. You didn't notice there was a root sticking out of the ground. You stumbled over it, but Thomas was quick to catch you before you hit the ground. "Are you okay?" He chuckles holding you up. "Yeah I'm fine." You say shyly, looking at the ground. You look over to see Newt standing there and he doesn't look very happy. "I'll help her from here." He says aggravated, helping you walk to the Homestead. “I’m not trying to be rude but I will admit that I have a small crush on you and it kills me to see you two together.” Newt admits shyly.

Minho- You were sleeping in your hammock when you shot awake from a nightmare. You were breathing heavily and tears pricked your eyes as you started to freak out about how you were all going to get out of here. You had grown used to it around here but there's still always that little bit of fear that comes back. You tried to keep your sobs quiet but you heard someone walking over to you. You looked up to see Newt standing there. "Sorry if I woke you up." You whispered. "It's fine, are you alright?" He asked sitting in the hammock beside you. "Just scared." You mumbled, wiping the tears from your eyes. Newt hugged you and whispered, “It’s going to be okay. Everything is fine.” You two hear someone walking up so you parted and looked to see Minho looking at the two of you with an unhappy expression on his face. “What’s going on?” He asked. “I just, uh, got scared and Newt was comforting me.” You said, shyly. Minho’s expression changed and he thanked Newt before Newt left you and Minho alone. “Why didn’t you come and get me?” Minho asks putting his arm around you. “I didn’t want to wake anyone up but that obviously didn’t go as planned.” you chuckled. “Well, if it happens again don’t be afraid to came and find me. I’m always here for you. Okay?” MInho says holding you tightly.

Gally- Much to Gally’s protest, you wanted to train to be a runner. You thought the idea of being able to help find a way to get everyone out of here was the coolest thing. Since Minho was the head runner, you decided you would ask him to help you train and teach you all the rules. He agreed and now the two of you were goofing off and not actually getting much training done. “Okay, okay.” Minho said trying to stop laughing. “Let’s run to that tree and back and see how tired you get.” Minho took off and you followed suit. As you two came to a stop, Gally was standing there with an unhappy look. You smiled at him but all he did was glare at Minho. “You don’t mind if I actually hang out with Y/N for once do you?” Gally asked harshly. Minho raised his hands in defeat and turned on his heels and walked away. You looked at Gally confused. "You two were getting a little too close for my liking." He states crossing his arms. "You're so cute when you're jealous." You smirk, poking his nose.

Alby- Being the only girl in the Glade, you decided you would benefit greatly from having self defense so you asked Gally to help you since he was a strong fighter. He was teaching you how to get out of someone’s hold if you were being attacked. Gally grabbed your arm, pretending to be your attacker and showed you what to do in order to break his hold on your arm. “Nice job. You’re a quick learner Y/N.” He smiles. “Thanks. But I can’t seem to get my arms right when I have to prepare to hit someone.” You whined. For some unknown reason you just could not do it the right way. “Here, let me show you.” Gally said coming up behind you and wrapping his arms around you to help hold your own arms in the right place. Gally stepped back as you practiced by punching through the air. “Alright, perfect.” Gally clapped. “Thanks.” you smiled, hugging him. “How did it go?’ Alby asked and you could hear the aggravated tone he was using. “Good, can I talk to you?” you asked him as Gally walked over to Thomas so the two of you could talk. “What’s wrong?” Alby asked you. “I think I should be the one asking that. Are you jealous?" You asked, grinning. “Uh, no.” Alby said and you could tell he was bluffing. “Mmmhhhmmm.” you hummed looking up at him, smirking.