Chapter 43

Christian POV

She took it better then Angel did that's for sure but I'm still worried about her. Angel took her upstairs to talk and I heard them talking but me being me I didn't listen so they have privacy.

"Angel will kill you if she leaves." I mumble to myself as I walk to my office. I open the door and walk to my desk.
"That girl means so much to the both of us." I just talk to myself like a crazy person.

It's been a year since I got Angel and about seven months since we got Rose but now I can't see my life without them in it. Angel and I moved fast with getting married and everything but it felt right.

Angel POV

Me and Rose talked, now that she feels better and understands some I think she'll be fine. "I'm gonna go get you something to eat, okay kitten?" She nods her head and I leave the room to go get her some food.

I walk passed Daddy's office and I can hear him talking. I knock on the door to see what he's doing. "It's open." I hear from the other side. I turn the handle and push the door open to find daddy sitting by himself. "I thought you had someone with you Daddy." I walk in and sit on his lap. "I heard you talking to someone.

"I was talking to myself princess." He kisses the top of my head and holds me. "How's she doing?" I look at him and smile. "She's doing okay just needs time."
"I was actually getting her some food now, would you like some too?"

"No babygirl I'm good but thank you."
"Okay Daddy." Getting up I kiss his cheek and start making my way to the kitchen for food. I look in the fridge and cabinets and find some goldfish crackers and cookies. Taking them and a glass of milk I put it all on w tray and go back to Rose.

"I got fishie crackers and cookies!" I say as I open the door but Rose is asleep on her bed. Sighing I put my tray down and cover her up, getting a Ciel stuffie she has on the floor and putting it next to her on the bed. "Sleep good my kitten." I kiss her lips, she smiles and mumbles in her sleep.