Chapter 6

Angel POV

Laying in my crib I cry until I have no more tears to come out. I'm not going to be around Christian unless I have too. I start to get thirsty so I get out of my safe crib and walk downstairs to get some water.

I dig in the cabinets until I find my hello kitty bottle that the nice lady gave me and I fill it with water from the tap. I sit on the floor under the table and drink my water until it's gone. I didn't know crying makes you so thirsty.

"Come on Princess lets go play dolls." I whisper to my pony as I get up. When I put my bottle in the sink and turn around I run into something. "Oof!" I say looking up. Christian is standing there looking down at me with sad eyes. "I-I'm sorry!" I say and run back to my room, my heart pounding.

After I shut my door I go and get some Barbies to play with. I hear a knock on my door and I freeze. "Yes?" I ask my voice shaking. "I just wanted to tell you I'm going to fix lunch soon if your hungry." I hear Christian tell me from the other side of the door. I walk closer and stop I'm front of it. "Okay I'll be down in a little bit." I say, I'm not about to open this door so he can grab me.

"Okay.." He sounds defeated now. I go back to playing with my Barbies until my tummy starts to growl. I sigh and stand up, I have to face him so I can eat lunch. I walk downstairs and into the kitchen looking to see if Christian is still here. Not seeing him I look to see if he left me anything to eat, not finding anything sigh because now I'll have to ask him to cook for me because I can't cook anything myself.

I look in his room but he's not there so I search the whole house and can't find him anywhere. Sighing I head to the playroom thinking he has to be in there. I knock on the door and wait. " It's open." I hear from the other side. I open the door to find Christian laying on the bed just staring at the the ceiling. "Sir I'm hungry now..." I mumble hating I have to ask him for anything. "Oh!" Is all he says as he gets up. "I can fix you something." He smiles at me and walks to me. I try to smile back but I know it looks fake.

He walks downstairs with me behind him. "Just something light." I tell him sitting at the table instead of my high chair. "I'll make you some chicken noodle soup then." He looks at me and gives me a smile.

Christian POV

She finally said something to me after hours of refusing to even come out of her room! It'll take her some time but a few words are better then none. I open the can of soup for her and heat it on the stove.

I hand it to her at the table and go and get her a sippy full of milk to go with it. "Thank you." She tells me when I sit it in front of her. "You're welcome." I say back and walk into the living room to give her space. I sigh and flop onto the couch. It's going to be a very long week.
I still have to take her to the doctors for pills!

I really hope she comes along soon because I want to kiss her and treat her like a princess but at the same time I want to treat her like a little slut and taste that sweet kitty of hers before I take her virginity away and make her mine forever. I'll get to do all of that soon I hope.