Chapter 35

Angel POV

Angel POV

It's been a few weeks and I've been setting everything up for the wedding, picking colors and flowers and all of that kinda stuffs. It's hard work planning a wedding! We decided to get married on Halloween so everyone can get all dressed up for the reception and have so much fun. Daddy thinks it'll be good and all our friends into ddlg and bdsm can come dressed nice and sexy and little like. "Daddy it's so hard to do growed up wedding stuffs!" I whine and throw myself onto the bed next to him. "I know little one." He kisses my head and smiles at me. "Why don't you and Rose go have a girl day out? My treat go to the spa and go shopping, I'll be here working so go have some big girl fun." I look at daddy and smile. "Thank you daddy!" I jump on him and cover him in kisses. "We will only be a few hours and I'll call every hour so you know we're safe." I run and go find Rosie. "Rosie! We're having a girls day!" I yell and blow open her door. "Get ready we're leaving soon!" I run to my room and look for something to wear. "Maybe Will would like to come!" I say to my self. I find a cute tee shirt that says Crybaby in cursive on the chest and a cute pink skirt to go with it, I get my platform Mary Janes out and a pair of thigh high white socks and put them on, then I put my hair in pig tails and I'm ready. I pull out my phone and call Will.
"Hello?"
"Will! You wanna come to the mall and stuffs with me and Rosie?"
"Let me ask mommy!"
I wait then I hear a scream.
"SHE SAID YES!"
I laugh and squeal and tell him to be here in ten minutes then hang up.

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

We get to the mall and Will is holding my hand like the good friend and big brother he is. "Okay girls where to?" He looks at me and smiles. "Well we want to shop for something for daddy so maybe you can get something for aunt Grace too." I look at all the stores and back to Will and Rose. "That sounds good Angel." We take off to the stores and look around. "Dillard's maybe?" Rosie looks at us and points to the store. "That should work!" Me and Will squeal. We head to Dillard's and start to look around. We go to the perfume counter to look and see what they have. "Momma likes that one." I look at what one Will is pointing at and see it's black opium. "I have that one at home!" I giggle. "If she likes that one does she have poison girl? It's smells just as good."
"No she doesn't!" Will smiles at me happy. "Get it for her then." I head over to the men's section and look around with Rosie for daddy something. Nothing is catching my eye, until I see a nice outfit he'd look good in, it's a tan suit with a peachy colored shirt and a peachy and blue tie to match. I find his sizes and hurry to find Rose and Will. I walk around looking for them, then I see them huddled together at the women's dresses. "Hey guys!" I run over to them and they pull apart some. "What are you two talking about?" I ask because they seem like they're hiding something. "Nothing, just what we're doing after this." Will smiles at me. "Did you find something?" Rose looks at my arm and sees the stuff. "Yes I found this suit for daddy, what about you?"
"I haven't found anything yet."
"Maybe a new robe?" Will says.
"That sounds good!"

We go to the sleepwear and look for a robe. After finding one we pay and head to the food court to get lunch. "What do you want?" I ask Will, looking at all the places to eat. "Maybe pizza? What about you Rose?" He looks from me to Rosie. "That sounds good, does it to you Angel?" She looks at me. "Sounds yummy." I giggle and we walk over.

After we eat we wander around for a few more hours then head home. "Momma said she would wait on me at your house." Will tells me as we pull in and see aunt Grace's car in the driveway. "I haven't seen her in forever!" I get excited to see aunt Grace. We pull up and I run in to see aunty. "Aunty!" I rush and hug her around the waist. "I missed you!" I pull away and run to hug daddy so he doesn't feel left out. "We gots you stuffs!" I gush as I sit between them, slipping in little space.