Chapter 31

Angel POV

I couldn't find anything to get into so I started down the stairs. Daddy says I need to be careful so I stand and slowly walk down them, when I get to the bottom I go back to crawling. "Oohh!" I see daddy's phone on the side table in the hallway and head to it. "Baby girl? What are you doing?" I hear daddy behind me up the stairs. "Hone dada! Hone!" I point at his phone and make grabby hands. "Okay baby but not for long." Daddy walks over to me and picks up his phone pulling my games up and handing it to me. I sit on my bottom in the middle of the floor and play on daddy's phone, dressing princesses. "Come on baby you need to move out of the floor. "Nuh!" I whine, shaking my head. "I'll just have to move you then." He picks me up and slings me over his shoulder, smacking my butt hard as he walks to the living room. "You better listen next time missy." He tosses me on the couch and a giggle. "Yes sir." I look back at the phone. "Princess? Daddy needs to feed tonight, okay?" I look up at him and smile. "Yes daddy, me feels fulls anyways!" "Inside voice, young lady!"
"I sorry daddy.." i look down, one more time and I know I'll get punished.
Daddy goes to the kitchen to fix lunch and I try to be good and not get in trouble anymore. Rose walks in the living room looking at her phone and I smile. "Rosie!" I yell then slap my hands over my mouth. I hope daddy didn't hear me. "Hey Angel." She smiles at me and sits down. "What are you doing?"
"Trying to no get in troubles." I whisper. "And how's that goin?" I look at her. "Nuh good!" "I can tell." Rose laughs and shakes her head. I play on the phone in my hands a little longer than get bored and go see what daddy is doing. "Daddy what you doin?" I start saying before I even get around the corner from the hallway. "Cooking your lunch, my naughty baby." He looks at me and gives me a knowing look. "I heard you yell again," he smirks. "That ass is mine after lunch."

I nod and sit on the floor. I knew I was gonna get in trouble today. Daddy puts my plate on the table and picks me up, putting me in my high chair. "You eat while I get Rose." He puts my plate in front of me and walk away. I slowly eat my tuna sandwich and plain chips, daddy gave me kool-aid in my sippy cup too.

After lunch🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀

"I want you laid over my lap now." I nod and do as daddy says. "I'm gonna give you twenty with the paddle, then I'll help feel less full." "Yes daddy." I whisper and hold onto the covers.
SMACK!
SMACK!
SMACK!
SMACK!
After five I start to cry but I know not to fight it so I lay there and take it like a good girl. When daddy stops he drops the paddle and rubs my sore bottom. "You did so good baby." He sits me up and holds me against his chest. "I'll get the lotion then I'll take care of that fullness." Daddy kisses me then goes to get the lotion.  He comes back and starts to rub my bottom with it. "How's that feel?" "Good daddy." My voice cracks and I wipe my eyes. "Lets work on the other thing now." Daddy sits me on his lap and moves my hair over, I feel him bite my neck and I feel his two teeth sink in. "Ah!" I groan out. I feel him start to suck and it feels good. "Ohh!" I moan, daddy hold me tight. After a few minutes he pulls away licking his lips, I watch his eyes go from red back to blue. "Feel better now?" He asks me. "Yes daddy thank you." I lean over and kiss his lips, he kisses me back and smiles. "Good."