Chapter 49

Christian POV

After helping Angel wash we got out of the tub and I wrapped her in a towel. "Let's get you ready for bed now little one!" I scoop her up in my arms and carry her to her nursery.

"Daddy I wan footsies." She mumbles into my neck.
"Yes Princess." I sit her on her changing table.
Walking into her closet I look at all of her little clothes. Smiling to myself, I get her a nightmare before Christmas long sleeve onesie. "I got your Jack one, little one "

"Yay!" She wiggles around in her towel.
I grab a clean diaper and her Victoria's secret pure seduction lotion that she likes.

After putting her lotion on and taping the diaper around her cute little butt I help her into her PJs and pick her back up. "Let's get you to bed now Princess."
I carry her back to our master bedroom, tucking her into bed I kiss her head. "Goodnight, my princess."

Walking out of the room I go to check on Rose again. I pass the playroom and look in, Rose is sound asleep on our bed in there.

'My two girls are so precious.' I think to myself as I walk downstairs.

I pick up everything the girls left in the living room, then I move to the kitchen.  These girls always forget to fully clean up after their selves. I laugh when I see a empty bottle and a pet bowl rinsed out in the sink.
'They can rinse them out but can't put them up.' My silly girls.

I finish up the kitchen now I can start on my work. I look at the time and see it's only 11:30 pm.
I really must have wore my babies out this time, Rose never goes to bed this early. Angel's bedtime is always before twelve because she gets grumpy if she doesn't get enough sleep but Rose can stay up until one.

After working I look at the time and it's already two a.m, time for bed I guess. I head upstairs to get ready for bed.
Angel is snuggled on my side of the bed with her bunny in her arms.
"Sleep tight babygirl." I kiss her head then head into the closet, putting on a set of pajamas. Getting in bed I hold Angel close to me.

I slowly let sleep take me with thoughts of our future.

I know it's short lol

But no lie life with two kids is killer. They take all my time anymore so sadly it'll take me forever to update for all of you so I'm sorry for that and thank you all for still reading my book! I know it's not the best but I'm glad you enjoy it!