Chapter 32

Rose POV

I'm helping Angel start wedding planing today and I don't know why to call her, she's not in littlespace or acting dominant so I'm confused. We look in about thirty bridal magazines for ideas. "Umm.. ma'am? What do I call you today?" I look up at her and I can see she's thinking. "For now ma'am or mama which ever one you feel better with right now." She smiles at me and goes back to what she was doing. "Yes ma'am."

After looking for a few hours she's decided on light pink and blue for her colors, we keep looking but we don't see anything else that she likes. "I really need my nails done soon." I groan looking at my chipped nails.
"Me too Rose, maybe daddy will let we go to the mall and get them done!" Angel say excitedly, she jumps up and runs to out of the room. I sigh and pick up all the books and everything we were looking at. "HE SAID YES!!" I hear her scream from down the hallway and I laugh. "GOOD!" I scream back and bust out laughing harder, I know I'll get it later for that but I'm too happy to care.

At the mall💕💕💕💕💕💕

"So what color do you want?" Angel asks me looking at all the colors. She drove us to the mall with Master's credit card in her purse and a big smile on her face. "Black and lime green." I say, it's August and still summer but I always wanna look like I'm ready for Halloween. "That'll look cute on you, I think I'm gonna get light pink and baby blue." I smile and pick up my colors, handing them to the lady and sit down. As we get our nails done we talk and get to know each other more. I learn Angel still talks to her family and she has a little sister named Ruth, she talked about the little place she rented before she met Master and about how she gets stressed easy. "Your life sounds nice." I smile at her as we get up and pay.

As we're walking around the mall I see some of Robert's men standing around. "Shit! Let's go this way." I grab Angel's arm and head to the toy store. "What's wrong?" Angel asks me. "I saw my ex's men back there." I tell her and she nods. We walk around for a little bit and I start to feel sick. "Can we go home? I feel kinda bad." I look at Angel and she looks at me worried. "Come on kitten I'll take care of you." She wraps her arms around me and we walk outside to the car. "I think it's my period, I always feel like crap before it starts." I mumble to her as she drives home. "Okay pumpkin." She rubs my leg and I smile at her.

Short crappy chapter because I couldn't think of anything and I hadn't updated in a few days!