Chapter 20

Angel POV

I bring Rose to the playroom. "On your knees in the middle of the floor." I say walking over to daddy. I watch as she takes off the robe and gets on her knees with her head down. "Good girl." I say and look up at daddy. "I'll let you play with her daddy I'll just watch for now."
"Are you sure baby? You don't want to play too?" He's holding a flogger in his hands, watching me. "I'm still sleepy so I'll just watch for now."

I sit on a chair he has in the corner and watch.

Christian POV

I walk to Rose and walk around her looking her body over, letting the flogger trail over her skin. "I'm gonna use this on you my pet so I want you on all four." She gets on her hands and knees. "Good." I raise the flogger and bring it down on her butt.
She whimpers. I keep going until her ass is a nice pink color. "Now I want you to crawl over to Angel and pleasure her." I look at my princess and her eyes are big, I smile and nod at her, she opens her legs under her short dress. Rose crawls over and slowly starts to lick Angels clit, Angel moans and looks at me. "That's a good pet." I say as I bend down and rub her pussy. "So wet for her Doms." I slip one finger in her and she moans.

"Make her cum and I'll reward you pet." That makes her speed up, Angel is a moaning mess, she closes her eyes and I know she's close, Rose sucks on Angel's clit once more and it tips her over the edge. "Oh God!!" Angel screams out and I pull Rose away from her. "Time for your reward now kitten, go get on the bed on your back." As she does that I look at Angel. "You okay sweetie?" I ask her, rubbing her leg.
"Yes daddy I'm okay, go finish playing."

I walk to the bed and pick up nipple clamps, I rub Rose's nipples pulling on them so I can put the clamps on her. I put them on her and she moans out. "Now I'll soft this time but only this time got it?" I roll a condom on and line myself up with her. She nods and I slam into her. "SHI-OHHH!" She screams out. Angel walks over and climbs on the bed behind her head. "Shhh... it's okay." She kisses her lips and plays with her breasts. Watching my girlfriend play with our sub like that turns me on even more and I start to move. I'm all but slamming into her as Angel makes out with her and plays with her boobs, I watch as Angels hand snakes down Rose's body and starts to rub her clit. "This is the only time you can finish without asking so make it count." She hisses in her ear, pulling on her nipple with her free hand. I feel Rose tighten around me and I speed up, I feel her cum on me and I pull out.
"Come here princess I'll finish with you." Rose pulls herself up and to the top of the bed watching us, Angel gets on her hands and knees and I pull the condom off and slip inside her. She moans out and start slamming into her. "Kitten.. come kiss... her." I grunt out. Rose crawls down and starts to make out with Angel again and I love it, I'm getting close and I can tell Angel is too so I pull her close by her hips and rub her clit pushing her over the edge and as she tightens around me I finish and cum inside her.

I pull out and watch the girls for a minute. "Come on you two time to wash up." I pick Angel up and she curls around me. "Follow me Kitten." We go to my bath room and I run water in the tub for Rose. "Get in I'll wash you then it's off to bed." I tell her, sitting Angel on the counter. Rose gets in and I help her wash up, when I'm done she stands up and I wrap a towel around her. "Put you night clothes on and head to bed kitten I'll bring you a small something to eat soon." I kiss her cheek and she walks out. "Come on princess time for our shower." She's so sleepy I have to hold her up. I wash her and myself before getting out and drying us both off. I carry her to bed and lay her down, putting a diaper on her and a onesie, I tuck her in and give her a pacifier and she's out cold. I kiss her then go and fix a sandwich for Rose, I make her a plate and take it up to her room, I open the door and see she's fast asleep as well. I sigh and cover her up more, taking the food back to the kitchen then heading to bed myself.

I get in bed and pull my princess close to me drifting to sleep.