chapter 48

Rose pov

I was hiding my kitten side all during dinner and when Mommy asked if I was ready I was almost jumping with joy.

"Now that you are ready, let's go downstairs!" Mommy rubs my head and smiles at me

We walk.. well I crawl downstairs to find Master. Mommy leads me to the living room and find Master on the couch. "There's my pretty pet!" He gushes when he sees us.

"She's all ready, Daddy." Mommy must be feeling slightly little and Dominant. She never calls Master daddy when I'm in pet space. I think to myself.

"Meow!" I rub against her legs and purr.

"My sweet little baby kitten." She runs her long fingers though my hair and tugs on it slightly. "You must be happy to be in pet space."

"Let's go play, then you can sleep."

"Mew."

"She's such a good kitty, Princess!"

"Yes sir, we've been training."

I stretch and hold my head higher, Master thinks I'm a good behaved kitty! I rub against his leg and purr.

"Kitty do you want to play?" Master asks me.

"Meow!" I bump my head on his hand as a yes. We have all of our signs worked out for when I go non verbal.

"Lay down and show Master what belongs to him and Mommy." Master commands me. I lay on the soft fluffy rug and let my legs fall to the sides of me so they both can see my wet pussy.

"So wet already kitty?" Mommy smiles and runs her hand down my body, stopping right below my bellybutton.
I whine and wiggle, making my tall plug move inside me.

"Now, now kitten," Momma looks in my eyes."Patience."
I nod my head once. Master kisses Momma's lips then gets between my legs. "Are you ready?"

"Yes, sir."

With a smiles he opens his jeans and with one hard jerk of his hips sinks into me. "Ohh!" I moan out as Momma claims my lips with hers.
Master pounds into me as Momma plays with my boobs and leaves hickeys all along my throat and chest.

"Can you make Mommy feel good too?" She says it like a question but I know it's not.
"Yes, ma'am!"

Angel throws her leg over my face and slowly lowers down until her pussy is right on top of my mouth and she's facing Master.
I don't waste any time as I start to lick and suck on it. "Ohh.. that's a good girl." Momma moans out.

"Look at my two girls." I can't see him but I feel Master pump into me harder. I moan into Momma.
'Master like watching us.' I think as I keep eating Momma out.

___________

After Master and Momma got done with me they cleaned me up and put me in bed between them. "Get some sleep kitty." Momma says and kisses my forehead.
"You did amazing tonight my pet, Master kisses the top of my head. "Sleep you need rest."
Snuggled between the two people that care for me the most I feel content and slow drift to sleep.

Angel POV

As I watch Rose fall asleep I can't help but think how lucky we are to have a girl like her in our lives. "Daddy?" I look up and see him already looking at me.
"Yes, little one?"

"I just wanted to tell you how happy I am with everything."

"I am too baby." Daddy gets out of bed and motions for me to follow.
Getting out of bed I see Rose roll to where I was laying a minute ago. Silly girl, I think to myself.

"It's your turn for me to clean you up baby," Daddy grabs my hand and pulls me up to our room. I sit on the bed while Daddy goes and start the bath for me.
"Come on baby." I walk into the bathroom and see Daddy waiting on me with a bathtub full of bubbles. "Let's get in." He takes my hand and helps me in, when I'm sit down I move up some and Daddy gets in behind me.

"Lay back Princess." I do as he says and he wraps his arms around me. "I like when we just sit like this." Daddy whispers in my ear.
I giggle. "No, you like holding me when I'm nakey!"

"That may be true but I do just like holding you."

I turn around and kiss him.

_______________________

So sorry! It's been six months since I updated last! So much as been happening.

My daughter is getting closer to a year everyday and my son is just wild lol me and Daddy are going through some stuff right now and I've been sick so I hope you can forgive me for not updating like I should. Merry Christmas and a happy new year to everyone!!!!