Chapter 24

Rose POV

Master came and checked in on me this afternoon and I asked for a play session, I really enjoy them. I sigh and roll onto my belly, reading hush hush for the millionth time.

I wish I had a boyfriend like Patch

I'm starting to get hungry so I get up, mark my place in my book and go downstairs to see what I can find. Walking downstairs I hear Master and Mistress talking in their room. "She's such a good girl.." I hear Master say, I smile and giggle, starting to blush. "She is." Mistress says back, I don't hear anymore as I'm at the bottom of the stairs.

I walk to the kitchen and dig around looking for anything, I find a little Debbie fudge round and get a glass of milk to go with it, I sit down and start to eat my snack. When I'm done I clean my mess up and go to the living room, I flop out on the couch and turn the tv on.

"Rose?" I hear Angel call for me. "I'm in the living room!" I yell, watching say yes to the dress. "Christian is ready for us." She comes around the corner and smiles at me. I stand up and walk to her. "Okay lets go." I'm getting nervous now for some reason.

We go upstairs and into the playroom, Master is sitting in the chair in the corner. "Strip and on your knees." He commands and I follow. Mistress stands beside him and smiles at me, then points her finger down. I look down and take a deep breath. "Angel why should we do with her?" Master asks Mistress. "Lets see.. oh I know! We should tease her!" I hear Mistress's angelic voice chirp out. "Okay Angel," Master stand up. "Would you like to start?"

Mistress comes to me, "I'm gonna make you beg sweetie." Her voice drops  dominance and it makes me wet, she walks always and I hear her getting something, she comes back and rubs her hands over my breasts. "On all fours." I do as she says and feels the wand on my clit, "ohh.." I moan out, it feels so good. "Already wet for me? I've barely touched you." She smacks my butt and I gasp out. "Oh honey I'll make you beg tonight." She hisses in my ear, I feel the wand on me again and I moan load, she doesn't pull it away this time just holds it there.

Christian POV

I watch as Angel teases Rose until she's almost crying, it's so sexy to see my little princess take control of another woman. I watch as she flogs her and uses the wand on her, after a little while of that I want to play too. "Okay Angel it's my turn." I walk over and pull Rose's head up by her hair, I look in her eyes. "On the bed." She hurries and gets on the bed.

~~~~~~

After we were done I got in the shower and went to make dinner, looking around I found the stuff to make fried rice and I got started.

"Foods done!" I yell out, getting plates ready for the girls. Angel comes down with a paci in her mouth and a onesie on. "Is my baby feeling little after being a dom all day?" I smile at her as she nods and holds her hands out for me, I pick her up and put her in the high chair.  Rose comes down with wet hair and a happy look on her face. "Feel good pet?" I hand her the plate and she sits down. "Yes sir I do." She starts to eat.

"This good dada!" Angel looks at me smiling. "Thank you baby."

After I cleaned the kitchen I got Angel ready for bed, I gave her a bath and put a new diaper on her, putting fuzzy feetie pajamas on her. "I woves you dada." She snuggles into me and kisses my chest. "I love you too baby." I kiss her head as she falls asleep.

How did you like it?

Please tell me what you think I'd love to hear from you!