Chapter 30

"So what why did you come to our lovely guild." A man asked. A male and a female stood in front of the man. 

"I assume you know who we are." The woman said. 

"Yes... You are Joel and Mona Underground and the parents of Miss Lonnie Underground." Mona had dark strawberry blonde hair with pink eyes and tanned skin while Joel had white hair with pink tips, fair skin and brown eyes. 

"Good, we want you to kidnap our little Lonnie." Mona smiled. 

"And why would my guild do that for you?" The man laughed. 

"Master Angelo, we both have a common enemy and that is the River Valley guild." Joel took out £50.000 of his pocket and handed it to the guild master. 

"That money is for you and your guild to do the job." Joel said, he stood back next to his wife. Master Angelo said as he looked at the money. 

"Who's money did you have to borrow this time, I know you two are a lot of debt?" 

"We asked our good friend Albert Hunters for the money, you can ask him yourself." Mona said, the clothes that she was wearing was too revealing and she looked like she was trying to seduce Master Angelo and Joel didn't seem to care. 

"Is there anyone that we should worry about?"  And the couple looked at each other. 

"Yes, there is one person, her name is Darkness Evergreen... She protects our daughter like she is her sister and doesn't even let the girl out of her sight." She was a little bit sassy as she said it. 

"Is she dangerous?" A voice said. A teenager, he was about got up from the seat, he had long dark brown hair, green eyes and tanned skin, he wore black clothes and he had a massive grin on his face. 

"Well, we think she is but we haven't seen her full strength because if you beat her once, she'll come back and make sure you will regret messing with her or her friends." Joel glared at him. 

"She sounds fun." The teenager smiled evilly. 

"If need be I will get Gerard Redeath here to deal with her." The master smiled as he stared at the teenager. 

"Good, here is your-" A light appeared and Darkness Evergreen was thrown out of it and man jumped out. 

"You should have known this day was going to come." The man smiled as Darkness got up from the ground. 

"Like I give a crap cause I can beat you with or without my swords." She smirked at him, he had a sword with him and pointed it at her. 

"You will when you die." He ran at her, trying to hurt her with his weapon but Darkness kept swiftly dodging his attacks. When she was younger, she started to learn to dance to help her control her emotions and so most of the time when she gets into a fights, she'd use some of the moves in dance to dodge any attacks. 

"You can try but," she started to say before she kicked him in the head and he was knocked to the ground, "I'm normally one step ahead of you and your little group." Her grey eyes glared down at him. 

"You won't be for long... Your cousin has a plan for you and you will not be able to see it coming, not even your little strawberry blonde haired friend." He struggled to say. 

"If my cousin does anything to my family I will kill him like he is a pig about to be slaughtered." She smiled at him, she never had a good relationship with most of her family especially her cousins a they believed that Darkness had killed her parents. 

"Oh you wish you could kill him but you won't be able to... Not when you are scarified." And with those words the man disappeared and Darkness started yelled. 

"I'm going to rip him and his little group apart until there is nothing left of them and then I'll take pleasure of burning their whole fucking house down!" She didn't care who heard what she had just said. 

"Well miss... It seems you are wanting to attack your family member." Master Angelo moved around swiftly and she looked at him. 

"I want to but most of them aren't round so I can't." She shoved her hands into her pockets. 

"Well that is a shame." 

"Yea but not as much of as a shame as having Mona and Joel Underground being here." The couple looked at the dark haired girl. 

"Why are you here?" Mona said in a smug tone. 

"Don't you just see me being thrown from a portal to here by that guy who apparently wants to kill me?" 

"Well I didn't really want to see that face of yours." She laughed and Darkness just smiled. 

"Did you forget that I do a bit of modelling here and there because I'm, apparently, gorgeous." Mona looked angry, she tried to become a model before she became an actress but she was told that she didn't have what they were looking for and they said they couldn't have her as a model and she grow even more jealous when her daughter and her daughter's best friend became models because Lonnie was more beautiful than her mother. 

"You keep bringing it up that I can never be a model!" The woman yelled at Darkness. 

"Just be happy that you are an actress because some girls would kill to be in your position but then again you have always tried to ruin your daughters life and take her spot as the most gorgeous girl in the world." Darkness smirked at the woman and Mona went to slap her but her husband stopped her. 

"Don't listen to her, she is just jealous because we have a successful career while he has nothing." Joel glared at Darkness. 

"Successful? You mean you two sleeping with directors to give you a main part in a film because you guys don't really have any other talent apart from sleeping with people and abusing your daughter." Darkness crossed her arms over her chest and give Mr and Mrs Underground an evil glared. 

"How fucking dare you!" Joel yelled and ran at Darkness. 

"Stop this at once!" Master Angelo shouted and Joel stopped. 

"I need to get home, I don't have time for any of this and I'm sorry that there was almost a fight in your guild." Darkness said to Master Angelo. 

"No problem and don't be a problem to my guild again." 

"Not going to." Darkness walked passed Gerard and he watched as she left.  

"She is definitely the one I am going to fight." Gerard laughed as Mona and Joel smiled to hear what Gerard had said.