Chapter 26

15 years ago (Alice POV)

Fire. I only could see fire and smoke as the beast walked through our village, I had heard the beasts name was Meteor but I didn't care.

THAT BEAST KILLED MY PARENTS

And only let me and my sister survive. Touka is only a year old while I am 6 and I am scared beyond anything, then again we all are scared. The beast stood about 10 feet tall and didn't care about who or what it hurt.

"BEN! I FOUND SOME SURVIORS!" I heard a voice said, I was becoming tired as I held my sister close to me.

"Welcome done, Aaron." A man's voice said but before I knew it, I had fallen asleep.

"Is she going to be ok?" A child's voice asked, I didn't know the voice.

"I think so but we should let her rest, she breathed in a lot of smoke and she is probably going to be tired." A man said, his voice sounded sweet like honey.

"What about the other one we found?" A child asked again.

"The toddler is ok, they must be sisters for this one to have sheltered the little one from the smoke." I didn't know who these people were but all I knew is that they helped me and Touka.

"Look! She's moving!" The child said, I felt my eyes open. I saw a man, maybe thirty years old and a child about my age.

"Where is Touka?" I asked, I couldn't move my body...it wouldn't let me move.

"She is ok, she is just next to you and she is resting like you should be," the man said, "my name is Ben and this is Aaron." I looked at the man and then at the child. The man had dark brown hair, green eyes and tanned skin. The child had white hair, green eyes and pale skin. To me, I don't think they are father and son.

"Can I please have some water?" I wanted a drink.

"Of course!" The man, Ben, gave me a glass of water, I sat up and drank the drink. The water is nice and cold, I can't remember the last time I had water.

"Why did you save us?" I wondered why they had saved us from that beast.

"Aaron's family was killed by Meteor, the creature that destoryed in your village." Ben said, Aaron didn't look upset and I didn't understand why.

"Oh, I'm sorry to hear that." I said in a low voice.

"It's not your fault." Aaron said, but I felt like it was for bringing the subject.

"I saved Aaron and started to train him by learning how to control his powers." I was shocked, I have never met someone with powers before.

"You have powers too."Ben said to me and I looked at him like he had four heads.

"What?"

"You have powers too, look at your hand." I looked at my hand that I had the glass in and the glass had turned to ice. I let go and the glass broke on the floor.

"I'm so sorry." I said, I covered my mouth with my hand.

"It's ok, the glass turned into ice so it won't hurt you, it will turn into water soon," Ben looked at me with a sweet look, "I would like to train you and Aaron so you both know how to control you powers." I nodded my head and from that day forward, I started to train how to use my powers.