Chapter 25

Darkness and Kaname didn't know what else to say to Laxus and Master Ryuk.

"I know this is a lot of information to take in but could you say something?" Darkness asked.

"Honestly... I don't know what to say." Laxus said.

"You lied to us for years Darkness." Ryuk explained.

"It was for your own good," Kaname finally said something, "we thought it was best not to tell anyone as they might be working with our parents." He wanted to stop this tension.

"We were made to think that you were the villain only to find out that you are not!"

"We both planned this so stop just blaming her, I planned most of it to protect Dark as I was always known as the troubled child!" Kaname yelled at the grandfather and grandson.

"Still-"

"Don't 'still' me! Darkness is trying to keep this guild away from all the danger that is coming this way and all you two can do is yell and shout at her like she wasn't doing it to protect everyone in this place!" Kaname shouted at them, Darkness couldn't believe what Kaname was saying as it was all true but she didn't think he would say that.

"Kaname... calm down..." Darkness placed her hand carefully on her brother's shoulder as he had lashed out before on her.

"I'm fine." He reassured her. He sometimes let his power get the best of him. He was known as the Shadow demon as he possessed the abilities of an actual Shadow Demon.

"We are not going to tell anyone about what you have told us but we need to know everything about you guys do in the future. " Master Ryuk ordered Darkness and Kaname and they both bowed their heads and left the room.

"So Kaname," Darkness said in a sharp tone, "how long are you planning on staying here for as we don't need you or your Guild here?" She went back to pretending to hate him again.

He laughed, "I am going back now, what is the point of staying at this Guild?" He said as he walked downstairs and out of the Guild.

"Was everything alright?" Han asked, he was with his friends Alexandra, Ed and Nina.

"Everything is fine, just had to deal with Kaname." She said, not even looking at her Guild friends.

"Hopefully he'll leave our Guild alone." Alexandra said in a soft tone. She had shoulder length ginger hair, tanned skin and pale green eyes.

"I doubt it, he will never leave our Guild alone since he wants me." Darkness sighed while taking her medication that Alice had gave her.

"Where is Alice?" She asked then popped the medication the her mouth and shallowed it.

"She said she needed to get a few plants on Sookie Island." And Darkness froze.

"...What...?" She asked and Han and his friends looked scared to answer.

"She went to get some plants on Sookie island." Darkness punched the wall, making a hole into it.

"That where Icy and rest are with that weird group!" She ran downstairs, grabbed her sword and held it in the air.

"Take me to Sookie island!" She yelled and light came into the room.

In the island

The fight continued.

Alice was fighting Tori.

Arthur and Byakuya was trying to stop Aaron's men.