Chapter 17

Arthur could feel his head was in pain. He groaned as he slowly started to get up, his hand immediately went to his head.

"Hello, sleeping beauty." A voice said which made Arthur think.

"Touka?" He asked. His vision was blurry.

"Come on, why did you just call me by my real name?" His vision slowly started to come back and he could see a knocked out Titanium, a happy Icy and a boat. Wait.... BOAT?!

"Wow, steady there." He heard Icy say as the boat rocked a little.

"Where are we?" He asked.

"We are on the sea silly." She smiled which pissed him off.

"Don't be smart with me!" He hissed.

"OK OK, keep your hair on." She smiled and then Titanium started to move.

"What the... Where the fuck are we?!" Titanium looked at his surroundings and then at Icy.

"I really had to do this job." She looked like she was going to beg but Titanium and Arthur wasn't going to fall for that.

"I don't care! How long have we been on the sea?!" He was even more pissed now, first she left Lonnie in ice and second she kidnapped Arthur and Titanium cause she needs heroes with the A-Class job.

".... Four hours." She smiled and no one was smiling back

"WHAT?!"

"We're here." The boys looked looked up to see the green island.

Back at the guild.

Darkness' body refused to move. She stared at Lonnie's pale body and her breath became fast.

"What happened?!" Master Ryuk yelled as Byakuya placed Lonnie in the bar.

"I don't know, I was in the docks when I heard that a girl was surrounded by ice." Darkness grabbed Byakuya by his jacket.

"What did you just say?!" She hissed, thinking she knew exactly who did this.

"She was in like an ice shell." Byakuya answered and Darkness let him go.

"I'm going to fucking kill her!" She yelled and ran upstairs to grab her swords.

"Why do you need your swords?" Kaname asked.

"Because my swords have heating abilities in them which might help Lonnie a little." She answered, jumped onto the ground floor and the sword turned red. Darkness hovered it just above Lonnie when she suddenly felt pain.

"FUCK!" She yelled and dropped her sword.

"Dark? What's wrong?" She heard Byakuya asked.

"The bond.... The bond." She repeatedly said until the pain disappeared.

"The bond that you created with Lonnie?" Master Ryuk aged and Darkness nodded her head.

"The bond where if she feels pain then I will feel it but if I feel pain... She doesn't." Darkness hated the fact that she lied to Lonnie about the bond.

"We need Alice." And then Alice ran passed Kaname and up to Lonnie.

"I've never seen anything like this before." She says as Darkness passed Alice her sword.

"What could have done this?" Darkness knew the answer but wanted to hear it from a professional doctor.

"I... I have a feel it was someone experienced in the arts of ice magic and... Forbidden spells." The whole room stood quite for a good few minutes before Darkness started to speak.

"... Forbidden magic?" Her body shivered at the thought of forbidden magic being used.

"Yes, but I only know one person who knows this spell..." Alice said slowly which made Darkness feel very uncomfortable.

"Let me guess... Touka Yamamoto?" Darkness wouldn't dare use Icy's nickname as, in Darkness' eyes, she didn't deserved to be called that.

"Unfortunately yes." Alice said, her head lowered and Darkness punched a chair, breaking it in half.

"I'm going to drag her back here if it is the last thing I do!" She yelled. Darkness knew that she wasn't going to hold anything back when she finds Icy.

"Does anyone know what job Icy took?" Master Ryuk asked the guild members but only one knew.

"She took that job any that cursed island." Laxus said, his hands were in his pockets.

"Didn't you try to stop her?!" Alice said. Suddenly Darkness started screaming in pain, get body felt like knifes ripping through her skin.

"Dark! What's wrong?!" Laxus yelled and ran towards his girlfriend.

"It's the bond Darkness and Lonnie made... Darkness feels every bit of pain that Lonnie and Lonnie doesn't feel Darkness' pain if she gets hurt." The master explained and Laxus didn't know what to do. Finally Darkness stopped screaming, her body was slowly becoming weak.

"I need to find Touka." She said, she was still recovering from saving the children from the building.

"No, you need to rest because if the bond kicks in and Icy is in danger... You won't be able to help her." Alice said and Darkness shook her head.

"I don't care." She hissed and she looked at Kaname.

"Do you have anything that can relive the pain?" She asked as she stood up.

"Yes I do." Kaname dug his have into his pocket and took out a bracelet.

"That's... That's Mum's bracelet."