Chapter 14

Light from the sun hit Icy's face. She had slept on the floor in the living room of the Sainō aru house; she had a lot of alcohol last night which means she was going to have a massive hangover.

"Why must it be daytime?" She moaned as she smelt the really nice smell of coffee. She looked up to see Titanium holding two cups of coffee. He handed her one of the cups and she happily took it.

"You know your drinking habit is not going to help you wash away your memories?" Titanium said.

"A girl can dream." She said and she drank her drink.

"Touka." Titanium used her real name. He doesn't normally do that unless if he is concerned for her.

"I know that you are trying to help me but I'd like to deal with this my own way." She said softly, she put her cup down and as she did that, Titanium gave her a hug.

"Promise me you won't drink anymore alcohol, I wonder what your sister would say-"

"You won't tell her, will you?" Icy hated having her sister worrying about her and Alice knowing of her drinking problem would make Alice worry even more.

"No but one day you will need to." Icy didn't like that but knew that had to happen sooner or later.

"Ok but I'll tell her when I'm ready." Titanium agreed to that, he knew Icy wasn't ready.

"Morning guys." Icy and Titanium turned their heads to see Arthur with a cup of tea in his hand.

"Morning, you ok?" Titanium asked.

"Yeah I'm good, you?" Arthur asked both Icy and Titanium.

"We are good, I'm just trying to help Icy get rid of her hangover." Titanium smiled and Icy lightly hit Titanium's leg.

"Shut up; I have a massive headache." Icy grumbled and laid down on the floor.

"We need to go on a job soon so cause we need to pay for rent in a few days and we don't have any money." Titanium shook Icy's shoulder a little.

"I don't want to do a job apart from-"

"No Icy," everyone turned to see Darkness. She must have been up for some time but didn't want to wake anyone up after having a great day yesterday "you are not doing an A-Class job cause you are not an A-Class wizard."

"Why not? we need the money and A-Class jobs give a lot of money compared to a normal job."

"Like I said, you're not an A-Class wizard and I don't think you want to piss Master off." Darkness her arms over her chest.

"Fine." Icy snarled and slowly got up. Her icy blue hair was a mess and her make up was a little smudged.

"You might want to clean yourself up." Darkness suggested and Icy rolled her eyes.

Arthur walked into town; after the little fight with Darkness and Icy, he tried to avoid they. He had the River Valley emblem on his left side of his neck, he had it done early in the morning before the fight with Darkness and Icy. He was hoping to show them but couldn't.

He walked through the market when a hand wrapped around his mouth and pulled him into an alleyway. He used his power, trying to hit the person when he heard the person's voice.

"Ow! Arthur stop it!" He knew that voice and when he turned around, he saw Icy.

"Icy, what the hell I thought you were someone trying to kidnap me?!" He snapped.

"Sorry but I didn't know how is was going to get your attention."

"You could have just tapped my shoulder." He said still a little pissed.

"Sorry but I need your help." She leaned forward and little showing her cleavage, Arthur's eyes widened and he turned his head.

"What do you need help with?" He said still looking away from her cleavage. She smiled, knowing her little trick had worked.

"I need help with this job, from what I heard this job is hard so I need someone to help me with it." She held a piece of paper and Arthur took it. The paper was beautifully designed and the writing on it was elegant, the paper read:

Help wanted

Village needs help with a mysterious curse that haunts them. Not sure on what the curse is or what it's capable of but there will be a great reward to whoever finds the cure to the curse. This task is on Sookie Island.  

Reward- £50,000

"Holy shit that is a lot of money!" Arthur said in surprise and Icy nodded her head. Arthur looked at the paper closely to see if the paper was a fake but then Arthur noticed something, on the bottom right-hand corner of the paper the letter A was printed on it with a circle around it.

"So, want to do it?" Icy jumped a little.

"Is this an A-Class job?" Arthur asked and Icy stopped smiling.