Chapter 28

Arron and his group decided to leave before anything bad happened while the River Valley guild, went to go see the Villagers about the curse. 

"What is your plan then?" Arthur asked as he walked up next to Darkness. 

"You'll see." She smiled at him before stopping to talk to Icy. 

"What do you want!?" Icy lightly snapped which made the rest of the group stop walking. 

"Continue on, we'll catch up with you shortly." Darkness said in an ordering kind of voice and everyone started to walk on ahead. 

"Again, what do you want?" 

"I want to talk to you about that forbidden spell you used and how you know of it?" Darkness leaned onto a tree, her calm voice made shivers go up Icy's spine. 

"I found it in a book, I think the book was called Spells for ice and snow wizards." She answered and Darkness could tell that Icy was telling the truth. 

"Where did you find it?" 

"The local library, there is a lot of books there about spells but I didn't know that there was forbidden in there otherwise I wouldn't have used it or even took that book out." Icy said in a small voice. 

"I know, and I believe you and... I'm sorry I snapped at you... I just got angry because Kaname was at the guild and hearing the news that Lonnie had been hurt crushed me because I thought that we were going to lose her and we all know about the pain her parents have put her through." Icy nodded her head softly to Darkness' comment. 

"I understand, you and her are pretty close ever since Bethany's passing." Icy said slowly and Darkness lowed her head. 

"Bethany passed about two years ago, it's sad, to be honest." Darkness sadly said.

"Yea, Byakuya doesn't talk about it and I don't think Lilly remembers her sister." Icy's eyes gazed down to the floor. After what happened with Bethany and when Alice tried to help with therapy, he would scream at her and told her that she wouldn't understand a thing he was going through. After that Alice rarely spoke to him and if she did, she would speak in a snappy tone to him and didn't care if he wanted to fight her because she would fight back.

"I'm surprised that Byakuya can stand being around Alice." Darkness laughed a little. 

"You mean Alice can stand Byakuya." Icy smiled and so did Darkness. 

"True, we might want to go back to the other cause they might think I'm ripping you apart." Darkness slowly started to walk and Icy followed her. 

"Do you think your secret might come out?" Icy asked, looking up at Darkness. Darkness was taller than most of the girls there. 

"Which one?" 

"The one you have hidden for years." 

"Oh... That one." Darkness could only say. 

"Yea... Do you think it will come out?" Icy slowly asked, thinking she would be slapped by Darkness. 

"I do think it will just not now because I know a different secret will be let out when we go back to the guild."

"Which one would that be?" Icy was afraid to ask.

"The one about Kaname and I being twins." She said softly. 

"Oh..." Icy really thought Darkness' other secret would have been the one to let out first, "when do you think your other secret will come out?" 

"Soon... I know I'll be fighting someone who I care about." Darkness lightly kicked a stone.

"Do you know who?" 

"No, Lonnie hasn't been able to see that far, I'm glad I asked her about my future but I'm worried because she hasn't been able see her own future for the past few weeks." Icy looked confused at her. 

"Why can't Lonnie she her future, I thought she would be able to?" 

"Not if the future involves her parents." Darkness said in a harsh tone.

"Wait... her parents are in her future?" And Darkness nodded her head.

"Yes and Lonnie fears that her parents will try to do something to Lonnie but even that is unclear in her future." The two girls fell to silence until they got to the village when they found their friends who were talking to the chief.

"Hey guys!" Alice smiled at them, run up to her sister and grabbed her face.

"What are you doing, Alice?" Icy asked as her cheeks were being squeezed.

"I'm making sure that Darkness hasn't roughed you up to badly," she let go of her sister and walked up to Darkness, "you didn't hurt her... did you?" The black-haired girl shoot her head.

"No, I may of slapped her once but that job doesn't belong to me." She said before walking up to the village chief.

"So have you found a way to get rid of this curse?"

"I think I how to stop it." She smiled as one of her sword transformed into a massive drill.

"What are you planning on doing?" Titanium asked.

"When we were in that cave I saw another crystal that was the same colour that you and your village turns into when you guys turn into 'demons'." She pointed the drill to the group.

"Are you saying it has nothing to do with the moon?" The chief questioned.

"Wait and see." She smiled at him and the drill started to drill into the ground. It could the drill about five minutes to make a large hole that showed the crystal underneath. The drill started to drill the crystal then a green liquid flow out and the villagers gasped.

"The crystal is this liquid but iced, when it slowly starts to melt the crystal let off the steam where it covers the colour of the moon to its own colour." Darkness explained.

"So is it not a curse?" the chief asked.

"No, you guys are actually demons but you are not evil and won't hurt anyone." She said, she had a great knowledge in demons and their powers considering her brother and boyfriend has demon like powers. 

"But, for years we thought we where under a curse and that we were human." The chief said, he looked upset and disappointed. 

"Well you kinda are human, when a full moon comes up you guys turn into demons but any other day you will talk, act and sound like a human." She comfort him and his villager. In thanks for solving the problem, the villager asked them to stay for the night so they can relax before their trip back home; Icy wasn't looking forward to go back home because she knew that she would have been punished by Master Ryuk because she stole the A-Class job from stairs that she wasn't allowed to go up there. They danced the night away with the villagers, they feast they had was massive that feed over 200 people, it was a night the River Valley group to was going to remember.