Chapter 13

The party was loud and careless but that didn't stop the members of the River Valley guild but little did they know that they had a group of teenagers staring at them.

"Why are we here, Master Kanama." Chloe asked, she crossed her arms under her breasts so that they looked big.

"Save that sexual action for someone who actually wants it." Said a man.

"You're just jealous cause I don't like you Jackson." Chloe flipped her hair at him.

"Will you two be quiet before I kill the pair of you." Kanama said aggressively.

"Yes Master Kanama I am sorry." Chloe quickly said as she bowed. Kanama watched Darkness as she danced with Laxus.

"I wonder who is that." Jackson asked which made Chloe push him out of the way to see what Jackson was talking about.

"Oooo who is that hottie?" She asked as stared at Laxus.

"His name is Laxus Harrison, son of Sho and grandson of Ryuk." Kanama said. "And maybe even boyfriend of Darkness." Chloe's eyes widened once Kanama said that.

"How could she land him?! He's hot and She's not?!"

"Because they are in love." A sweet female voice, it belonged to Lonnie.

"And why are you here, Lonnie?" Kanama got up and turned to look at the young girl.

"I saw the future and knew that you guys were going to be here so I wondered why would you be here staring at Darkness and Laxus?" She smiled sweetly.

"Why do you smile a lot ... has it got something to do with the abuse?" Lonnie's face dropped and her fist clenched.

"You may know a lot about me but that doesn't mean you can use it against me." She said, her head looked down at the ground. Chloe's face looked shocked.

"And you know a lot about me like who I am to Darkness." Kanama said. Lonnie didn't move her head.

"So what if I do it is not my business?!" She snapped which everyone was shocked about, Lonnie never snaps "Darkness was happy without you here.... Why did you come back? To beat her? To kill her?!" Kanama kept a calm look on his face.

"I came back for personal reasons and no... I do not wish to do that to Darkness." Lonnie looked up and turned so she wasn't looking at them.

"Leave Darkness alone... She doesn't need you to hurt her again." She said softly.

"So you know I am planning war than?" Kanama asked.

"So does Darkness." His eyes looked at her.

"How?"

"Her swords." She was talking about Darkness's magical sword that she carries everywhere with her.

"Oh really... So she doesn't use it?" Kanama smiled.

"No she doesn't... She hasn't used it for over nine years now maybe even more." Lonnie said as she slightly turned her head to look at the horrible man.

"Maybe one day she'll need to-"

"I know she will need to I have seen it but I will not tell you cause you may change the future that Darkness has planned for herself," She said with pain in her voice "And I know the pain that she will go through over a long period of time." She looked sad. Chloe looked at Lonnie like she wanted to say something but the words wouldn't come out.

"Leave now before I get Master Ryuk." She said as she started to walk away from them. Lonnie now hated Kanama even more than she did before. Jackson, Chloe and Kanama watched as Lonnie walked away out of they sight.

"Maybe we should go... I think I've hurt enough people today." Kanama said as he, too, started to walk away from the guild, the other followed after him.

Lonnie watched as they left to make sure they would actually leave. Her heart was in pain after what Kanama said and someone else felt that pain.

"What did he do?" A voice said, it was Darkness. Lonnie looked shock to see her beloved friend here and not celebrating her birthday.

"Don't worry about it." Lonnie said.

"He talked about the abuse didn't he?" As she said that, Lonnie shivered a little.

"He talked about it." She said softly, she fell to her knees, Darkness walked up to her and gave her a hug.

"I'll kill him!" Darkness hissed but Lonnie shook her head.

"Would you really kill your last family member?" Darkness looked down at the ground when Lonnie asked.

"I don't care if he was family or not he shouldn't treat you like that... If he wants someone to pick on then he can pick on me." Darkness said. Lonnie didn't know what to say after that.

"We will stop him one day... I know we can." Lonnie spoke up and Darkness nodded her head.

"Same Lonnie." Darkness spoke softly as she helped Lonnie up and they walked back to the house together. They pretended that they were just talking outside because Lonnie had a vision but it was nothing bad. The party lasted until 2 in the morning even someone of the children were up like Yuki and Lilly. Everyone started to pack things away, Darkness started to fall asleep on the sofa because she danced with Laxus a lot.

"Hey.... I think you should go to bed." Laxus picked Darkness and carried her to her room.

He walked into her room and placed her carefully on the bed, he took off her shoes, jewellery and make up until he felt someone enter the room.

"What do you want, old man?" Laxus said in a hissed voice, he was speaking to his Grandfather.

"I had a feeling you to would be together." Ryuk said has he walked towards Laxus and Darkness, sits on the edge of the bed nearest Darkness's head and pulled her hair away from her face. "I don't want you to ruin Darkness's life s much as Kanama has... He took away their parents... She doesn't need anymore pain." Laxus nodded his head.

"I understand, jeez you don't need to keep telling about it." Laxus rubbed his head and got up.

"Do you know why Kanama is here?" Ryuk asked.

"I don't know... Maybe he's back to get his sister." Laxus said staring at Darkness and kissed her cheek.

"Maybe and intends to destroy the guild so Darkness has no home to go back to." Laxus clenched his fists.

"Calm down, Laxus, Darkness is too powerful for Kanama to handle." Ryuk said and Laxus calmed down a little.

"It's hard to believe that Darkness and Kanama are sister and brother." Laxus said.

"Indeed, they may look alike but their heart and powers are different. " The guild master said as he started to walk towards the door.

"What is Darkness's plan to deal with that monster?" Laxus asked.

"To be honest... I don't even know what she has planned for him or his guild." Ryuk said as he walked out of the room and closes the door behind him.

"I won't let anything happen to you, my Darkness Evergreen." Said Laxus as he grabbed a chair, sat on it and slowly started to fall asleep.