Chapter 11

Darkness smiled at her guild mates. She moved, slowly, down the stairs, she was wearing the presents that Byakuya had given her and everyone couldn't take their eyes off her... especially Laxus.

He looked at her beauty and knew immediately that he was going to make her be his tonight. His legs started walking towards the stairs as if he was under a love spell but knew he wasn't. Once Darkness got to the bottom of the stairs and Laxus took her hand in his, raised it to his lips and kissed her hand lightly.

"You look gorgeous, Darkness Evergreen." Laxus smiled against her skin and she blushed.

"And you look handsome, Laxus Harrison." She spoke softly. Oh how he loved it when she said his full name. Laxus looked in her gray eyes with his blue ones and he didn't want to let her go, "you might want to let go." She whispered.

"And why would I do that?" He smiled.

"Because this is Yuki's birthday party... lets not ruin it by flirting." He groaned in frustration.

"You win this round but you won't the next." He said as him and Darkness walked towards the rest of the group.

"You feeling ok?" Lonnie asked as she gave Darkness a hug.

"Yea, I just needed to rest for a few hours." She explained.

"That's good." Icy said and ran her hands through her hair.

"And you tell us off for wearing something fancy!" Roseline spat as she crossed her arms over her chest with frustration and that made Byakuya moan because he was starting to get pissed.

"I only said it because I don't want people getting the wrong idea!" He snapped.

"SHUT THE FUCK THE BOTH OF YOU." Darkness shouted which made her hissed in pain. Her ribs stilled gave her more pain than any of the other injuries that was on her body.

"You two need to shut up cause this isn't helping Darkness." Laxus said as he wrapped his arm around her waist and this made Roseline clench her fist.

"If you don't like the fact I'm helping her then say something!" Laxus snapped and Roseline's eye widened as Laxus snapped at her.

"No of course I don't." Roseline lowered her head a little showing at that she was sorry.

"Good." Was all Laxus could say.

The party started as soon as Yuki got there, everything was decorated in pink or white. Yuki wore a knee high light blue dress that glitter on it and had matching shoes.

"You look beautiful, Yuki." Darkness said as she gave Yuki a hug.

"And so do you." Yuki smiled at Darkness. The party lasted for hours and it was fun. It was a night that Yuki would remember.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm sorry the chapter isn't long I wanted it to have a happy ending to this chapter and so we have one.... I hope you guys like this chapter and I'll see you guys again.