Chapter 23

Lonnie sat on top on Icy as her hands were still of Icy's neck. Icy was laying on the floor.

"Hey Lonnie." That was the only thing that Icy could think of at that point in time.

"How about sorry?!" Lonnie snapped, her fringe covered her eyes so no one could see them.

"Look, I know what I did was wrong but I needed that job and now I won't get the money or even do the job cause I don't know how to get back there!" Icy snapped and pushed Lonnie off her. Lonnie fell back back onto someone's lap and arms engulfing her.

"Byakuya... Close the portal." The person said and Lonnie's eyes widened.

"Are you sure?" Byakuya asked, peeking through the portal.

"Yes, just go help the others." The person ordered and the portal was gone.

"D-d-Darkness?" Lonnie asked, feeling her eyes tear up.

"I'm right here." Darkness said, Lonnie flow her arms around Darkness and started to cry.

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry." She cried into Darkness' chest.

"You have nothing to be sorry for, you have done nothing wrong." Darkness said calmly, she tightly held Lonnie before feeling something.

"Lonnie, I think you should get some rest. The spell that was used on you must have drained your strength." She suggested and Lonnie nodded her head and used her last bit of energy to teleport to her room.

"What is the matter?" Master Ryuk asked.

"Icy, use one of my swords to teleport to the island to help the others." Darkness stood up and looked down at Icy.

"Fine." Icy sounded annoyed and Darkness glared at her with a look of hate and was probably going to beat the shit out of her if she didn't do as she was told.

"Ryuk, Laxus and Kaname, I need a word with you all." She said as she started to walk upstairs and into one of the meeting rooms. The three men followed behind her and they were all confused.

"What's this about?" Laxus asked, he didn't like the fact that Kaname was in the room.

"It sound weird but I... I felt their presents." Kaname froze at what Darkness said.

"Are you saying what I think you are saying?" Kaname asked.

Yes... Lance and Claire Evergreen are alive. " Master Ryuk and Laxus looked at the twins with shock.

"Are you sure?" Master Ryuk asked.

"Yes I am." Darkness nodded her head.

"I thought I felt something too but I wasn't sure." Kaname said.

"So your parents are alive?" Laxus asked just to be clear.

"We think so but we don't know for sure I mean it could have been someone mimicking them but with a scent that strong, it had to be them." Kaname asked as he looked at his sister. "Does the plan still continue?"

"Yes, this plan is the only chance we have into knowing the truth." Darkness said which confused Laxus and Master Ryuk.

"What's this plan?" Laxus asked and Darkness shook her head.

"I'm sorry but it's a plan only Kaname and I should know as if anyone else know... Our whole plan is fucked." She turned her head to not look at Laxus.

"We could tell them as you do trust them." Kaname suggested.

"I do but what if Baykuya reads they minds and finds we have a plan."

"Are we allowed to know is this plan based on?" Master Ryuk asked. A sigh came from Kaname as he explained.

"We believe that there is a greater being that wishes to take over this world and our plan is to stop this being." He said, both siblings stared at the ground.

"What do you mean?" Ryuk asked.

"We can't go into too much detail but we know that something or someone is planning on taking over our world and we know is has something to do with our parents and that is all we are going to tell you." Darkness said, she couldn't even look at them.

"So... Are you two faking this hatred between each other?" Laxus asked and Kaname was the one who answered.

"Yes we have, but we have just told you the reason why." Darkness felt her body become cold as she knew that lying to Master Ryuk and Laxus wasn't the smartest thing she had ever done but it was protect the guild as she called everyone there Family.

"Does your guild know about this whole thing?" Ryuk started to question Kaname.

"Yes, Darkness and I had words with them all about 11 years ago." Laxus turned to look at his girlfriend who kept her head looking at the ground.

"Dark... Why didn't you tell us at the start?" He asked in a soft voice.

"Because we didn't want anyone else involved with our problems, we think our parents might be alive and we didn't want people to get involved in case we were wrong." Darkness explained as her head rose to look at Laxus.

"I understand." So all he could really say.

"If your parents are alive, what will you do?" Master Ryuk asked.

"To be honest... We don't know." The twins said together.