Chapter 5

Arthur walked up into his new bedroom. It was a plain room with a bed that was in the center of it, there was a wardrobe on the left side and a bathroom area on the right. On a table, next to his bed, was a gift basket with the words 'welcome' on the card that was on the handle. The sheets on the bed were white and the bathroom was the colour of sea blue with hits of gold which looked amazing. It was like Arthur was bring treated like a Prince or a King because of the fancy room and the gift basket that the guild gave him.

He started to put his clothes into the wardrobe, he started by putting his underwear and socks into one drawers while he hung his trouser and tops on the hangers that were provided for him, he put his shoes onto the shoe rack then he put his belts near his shoe rack.

After that he decided to put his bath things into to the bathroom in an order in which he would remember.

When he finally finished unpacking, Arthur laid on his back on the bed but as he did he heard someone breathing under his bed!

He got up quickly and checked under his bed only to find a girl with red pigtails.

"Lilly?" Arthur questioned and the girl nodded her head.

"I'm playing hide and seek." She whispered.

"With who?"

"Yuki." And as she said that a knock came to the door, Arthur got up.

"Come in." He said and Yuki walked in, Yuki's mouse brown hair was up in high pigtails.

"Have you seen Lilly? She's not supposed to be in other peoples rooms." She explained.

"Well she said you to were playing hide and seek with her." And Yuki's face dropped.

"We never play together... She hates me." Suddenly the floor started shaking then the floor broad collapsed where the bed was! With Lilly.

The bed and Lilly went through 3 floor broads until Lilly and the bed reached the bottom floor which was the living room.

Quickly, Yuki and Arthur ran down 3 lots of stairs to help Lilly to find Darkness, Byakuya, Lonnie, Icy and Titanium were there.

"They made me do it." Lilly noticed Arthur and Yuki and pointed at them so they would get the blame.

"We did not!" Snapped Yuki "you went into Arthur's room and lied to him by saying that we were playing hide and seek!" Everyone looked at Lilly.

"Is this true, sister?" Byakuya said, wait sister?!

"Sister?" Arthur questioned and Byakuya answered.

"Yes, Lilly here is my younger sister." Arthur could see that they were somewhat similar but not by much considering that Lilly has freckles and red hair that was always in pigtails while Byakuya had short brown hair, glasses and no freckles. They had the same skin and eyes colour and that was it.

"I didn't know." Arthur said, speechless.

"No one gets it first time." Byakuya said as he walked up to his sister "Tell the truth, Lilly."

"What are you going to do if I don't." Lilly smirked

"I could ask Master Ryuk to put you in the Chamber." Darkness spoke up as if her voice rose from the ashes.

"You wouldn't dare!" Lilly screamed.

"I would." Darkness looked emotionless.

"I lied and I brunt the floor." Lilly started crying. Arthur started to feel sympathy for her but no one else did.