Chapter 24

Arthur, Byakuya and Titanium hide behind a few trees, trying to get away from Aaron and his group.

"Byakuya, maybe you should put a invisibility force field around us." Titanium suggested but Byakuya looked a little pissed.

"What did I tell you! I don't have enough energy to do that!" He snapped but not so loud that Aaron and his group couldn't hear them.

"Sorry, just thought I'd ask." Titanium sarcastically said.

"Guys, we are here to keep an eye on this... Crazy group and here you two are having an argument, quit it on!" Arthur snapped a little, surprisingly the two shut up after Arthur had a go at them.

"Hurry up!" Aaron command, his men was moving some sort of weapon which looked like a canon.

"Hello boys." A girly voice said which made the guys jump, they turned to see Icy.

"Fuck sake." Titanium swore.

"Nice language." Icy smiled as she placed Darkness' sword on ground trying not to make much sound.

"Why do you have Darkness' sword?" Arthur asked.

"Cause she gave it to me to get back here." Icy looked annoyed as hell.

"What's wrong with you?" Byakuya asked while he kept an eye on Aaron and his group.

"Well I'm happy I saved Lonnie but Darkness is always acting like she is the boss of this group." Icy crossed her arms.

"Good you did if she had died, Darkness would never forgive you." Baykuya said.

"But Lonnie is alive so wouldn't she at least give me more credit?"

"Shut up, Aaron is looking around." Titanium snapped.

"Found you." A girly voice said, it was Tori. Her eyes glared at the group.

"Can't you just fuck off?" Titanium said as he raised his arm in the air, "metal iron fist!" He shouted and his arm became an iron fist. He ran towards Tori but he was blocked by someone.

"Nice try." The person said as he throw Titanium across the floor.

"Thanks, Zorro." Tori smiled as the man, Zorro, stood between Titanium and Tori.

"Well if you hadn't gotten yourself into the fight then maybe this wouldn't have happened and I wouldn't have had to stop this." He complained.

"Not my fault that... Thing attacked me!" She screamed. Then someone came behind a tree.

"This is the place... I know it is." A female voice said and Alice smiled at herself. 

"ALICE." Icy yelled at her older sister. 

"Oh crap." Alice groaned in frustration. 

"What are you doing here?" Arthur asked as Alice started too pick to plants. 

"I'm here to collect some herbal plants that I can turn into medicine." She asked, avoiding eye contact with her sister.

"Alice..." Aaron's voice said quietly. Alice refused to look at Arron. 

"Where is Darkness?" Byakuya asked and Alice sighed. 

"She stayed behind to talk to Master Ryuk and Laxus." She explained, examining each plant she picked up.

"Sir, should I dispose of this infestation?" Tori asked.

"I will deal with this, you keep the stuff moving down to the cave."

"ALICE, HE WANTS TO BRING METEOR BACK FROM THE DEAD!" Alice froze, the grass around her turned to ice.

"What...?" Her voice turned cold and meaningless as Icy said that.

"He wants to bring Meteor back from the dead." Icy calmly said.

"Lies!" Aaron spat, "Touka just wants you to think that." He slowly started to walk towards Alice.

"Really?" Alice asked as she stared at him.

"Yes, she wants you to think-" before he could finish his sentence, Alice raised her hand and ice shot out of her hand and hit Aaron.

"Ahhh!" He yelled as he flow backwards.

"I know my own sister knows better than to lie to me." She coldly said.

"How dare you hurt Sir Aaron." Tori screamed and charged towards Alice.

"Icy, hand over Darkness' sword." Icy, quickly, gave her sister the sword and as she started to attack Tori with it. 

"I didn't know that Alice could use a sword." Arthur whispered to Icy.

 "I didn't either." Icy watched her sister and her skills with a sword. 

"How dare you attack My Aaron!" Tori screamed as she dodged most of Alice's attacks. Alice dodged all of Tori's attacks, her shoulder length sapphire blue hair was up in a small ponytail while her icy blue eyes were kept on Tori and each move she made. 

"Damnit," Aaron groaned and he got up from the ground, "she was always good at every weapon she got a hold of." 

"It was part of her ability." Icy said, Alice didn't just have the powers of ice and snow, she had the power to wield every weapon she got in to contact with.  In the corner of Icy's eye, she saw people still moving stuff to this cave that Aaron was talking about. 

"Arthur, Byakuya... stop them now!" Icy said and the boys sprung to action. 

"I wouldn't if I were you." Aaron said but Titanium got in his way.

"I don't think so." He smiled down at Aaron. 

"Move out of the way!" Aaron demanded but Titanium didn't move. 

"Not a chance." Then someone punched Titanium on the side of the face.

"I would suggest you don't move." Zorro said.

"Titanium, take him down I'll take Aaron." Icy yelled as she started to fight Aaron.