Chapter 10

Arthur, Lonnie, Titanium, Byakuya, Icy, Laxus, Roseline, Rido and Casper all waited for Icy's sister to tell them if Darkness was going to be alright. After she falling unconscious, Laxus ran to her, picked her up and took her to see Icy's sister.

"How long do you think Alice will take?" Lonnie asked Icy.

"It depends on how many metres did Darkness fell from." Icy explained. They waited for a good ten minutes until Alice came out of Darkness's room.

"How is she?" Laxus immediately asked.

"She is stable for now but she will be in a lot of pain for at least a few days." She explained. She had the hair, eyes and skin colour as her younger sister. She looked about twenty-one years old. 

"Oh, you must be Arthur Hunters... I'm Alice Yamamoto." She held out her hand to Arthur.

"It's nice to meet you." Arthur took her hand and shook it.

"When is she going to wake up?" Asked Lonnie.

"Soon, hopefully." Alice simply said but as she said that, groaning came from Darkness's room. "I think she's up now." And they all raced into the room where Darkness was sat up on the bed.

"You should be taking it easy!" Squealed Alice as she tried to lay Darkness back down.

"I'm fine just... A little sore." She hissed in pain as she moved around.

"Yeah, that's why you need to chill and lay the fuck down!" Alice snapped but Darkness didn't move.

"You may be the guilds main doctor but you're not my doctor!" Darkness hissed back which made Alice step back.

"You're right but I have to look after all of you." She said in a whisper like voice.

"I know but I can take care of myself." Darkness insisted that she would be able to take care of herself.

"If you're sure?" Alice asked.

"I am sure." Darkness simply replied back and Alice nodded her head.

"OK well... Then do you feel better?" Alice asked.

"A little, still a bit sore." Darkness answered truthful.

"Here then." Alice passed a bag of medication over to Darkness.

"Take them three times a day, no less no more." Alice smiled.

"Thanks mum." Darkness laughed at first but her face afterwards was something that Arthur couldn't forget. Darkness's broken face nearly teared up because of what she said, her eyes darkened and her skin became more pale.

"I... You guys need to get out... So I can change my clothes." She spoke in a whisper voice which made everyone get out so she could change. Arthur wondered why Darkness acted like that after saying some thing that was support to be funny.

Lonnie looked terrified when she got out of the room and Arthur didn't know why.

"What happened with Darkness just now?" He asked and everyone turned to look at him but it was Laxus who answered.

"About 12 years ago, Darkness's parents were killed in front of her." Arthur eyes widened and his mouth was open.

"They were killed by someone who she thought she could trust but that people stabbed her in the back." Titanium spoke, without even looking at Arthur or any of the others.

"Oh shit." He swore loudly.

"Yea, Darkness doesn't take it well." Icy said in a sad voice.

"If anyone mentions her parents without her permission is dead!" Titanium sounded like he was exaggerating but he wasn't. The last time someone mentioned her parents they ended up in a hospital with all of they bones broken.

"Wow." Was all Arthur could say. A few minutes later and Darkness was dressed into black top, grey jeans and black trainers. Laxus immediately went to her and gave her a hug.

Darkness's face looked shocked at what Laxus did. She, slowly, hugged him back and when they pulled away they looked sad at each other.

"Don't you dare do that again!" Laxus snapped at her.

"You mean don't fall from a building again?" She smiled at him but he didn't smile back.

"It's not funny, Darkness. You could have died." He shouted while grabbing her shoulders.

"Stop Laxus! She is still recovering!" Alice hissed and pushed Laxus off Darkness.

"How dare you touch Laxus?!" Roseline snarled at Alice.

"Maybe you should keep your hands to yourself, Roseline." Icy snapped.

"Why don't you all shut up?!" Darkness shouted and everyone shut up.

"You shouldn't shout." Alice said calmly and Darkness hissed in pain.

"Yea, thanks for telling me." She touched her waist only to feel a hand already there, the hand belonged to Laxus.

"I'll take care of her." When Laxus said that, Darkness stared up at him.

"You can let go of me." Darkness said.

"But what is the point of helping you when I can't pick you up." He smiled and picked her up in a bridal style. Lonnie teleported everyone to Sainō aru, Arthur stared at Darkness and Laxus. She was still in his arms and it didn't look like she wanted to move.

"I... I think you should let me down." Darkness looked away in embarrassment.

"And why would I do that?" Laxus smiled which made Roseline give Darkness a evil look.

"Because it feels weird." She answered.

"Might be for you, but not for m-"

"Ok lover boy put Darkness down so she can rest." Icy said and Laxus gave her a deadly glare.

"Will you two stop?!" Darkness snapped. But as she did that, she hissed in pain. "Thanks to you two I'm going to go to my room cause if I don't get any peace and quiet I will rip both your heads off." She said calmly even though everyone knew she was pissed.

"Yes Ma'am we'll be quite now." Icy and Laxus said as Laxus put Darkness down on the ground and she made her way, slowly, up the stairs.

Three hours later

Everything was ready for Yuki's birthday party.

Lonnie dressed into a bubblegum pink ankle length dress and matching flat shoes.

Icy wore a dark blue dress that came just below the knee and black high heels.

Roseline wore a bright green that just came above the knee and dark green ankle boots.

Arthur, Rido, Byakuya, Casper, Laxus and Titanium wore casual clothes.

"You girls shouldn't dress fancy." Byakuya said and Icy, Lonnie and Roseline glared at him.

"Explain why." Icy demanded.

"Because of the way you dress, it may give men some ideas." Lonnie placed her hands on her hips.

"And are we giving you 'some ideas'?" She raised her eyebrows.

"W-w-what... why would you think that?"

"Because you wouldn't have said that if you hadn't thought about it." She easily came out with that.

"Now you're just putting words in my mouth!" He snapped. But then the doors of the guild hall opened to reveal a teenager in a long black dress with red pattens, black heels, a garnet necklace, emerald ring, purple lipstick, grey eye-shadow and her hair was down. It didn't take long before everyone figured out that the teenager was Darkness.