VIII

I woke up the next morning, I looked around and saw he was sitting on the floor at the bottom of the bed, he was mumbling to himself which made me confused, I grabbed my underwear and bra off the floor and slid them on without him knowing I was awake. I crawled over to the bottom of the bed and hung my legs over his shoulder. He let out a chuckle, "good morning" he spoke as I saw what he was doing. He had his sniper rifle on the ground in front of him. "What are you doing?" I asked him, "calibrating," he said (he finally said it in the story lmao) "I see" I spoke as I watched him, I smiled to myself as I watched him, "do you like head scratches?" I asked him as he let out a laugh, "what?" he asked, "I dunno...I'm bored" I told him as he chuckled again, I began to lightly scratch his head and he leaned back with a soft purr. "Holy shit...you're like a praying mantis, bird, and cat mixed" I spoke as he chuckled, "I don't even know what a cat is Y/n..." he said staring into my eyes, "cats are cute fluffy things we keep as pets on earth. They're for friendship and companionship. They meow and they're just super cute...well...some of them are. Sphynx's can be cute but they're not always cute" I explained, "why aren't they always cute?" he cocked his head to the side a little, "because they have no fur..." I explained as he chuckled, "oh! When do you wanna go to Palaven? I need to know so I can tell Solana and dad" he said as I thought for a moment, "can we go today?" I asked as he chuckled.

"Yeah, now I just got to find a ship that can take us" he spoke as I thought for a moment, "if only we knew a bunch of people who worked on ship that would be more than happy to go to take you somewhere because you're their commander" I spoke as he stared at me, "all right! I'll see if the Normandy will take us" he sighed as I smiled, "it's easier than paying someone an enormous amount of money" I told him as I kissed him. "Very true..." he said as his mandibles flicked and I smiled.

~Time skip because I'm lazy~

We boarded the Normandy, "whoa!" I exclaimed as I looked around, "welcome aboard the Normandy Y/n" Kaiden spoke as I smiled at him, "this ship is awesome!" I spoke as Garrus chuckled, "you can go say hi to Joker and meet EDI. They're in the cockpit...I'll set a course to Palaven..." Garrus said as he went to walk away but I grabbed his hand, he chuckled again and leaned down and kissed me. I smiled as I watched him walk up to the Galaxy map. I hummed to myself as I walked into the cockpit, there was a robot in one of the seats, I leaned over Jokers seat, "sup dude?" I asked as he jumped making me laugh, "you scared the crap out of me Y/n" he spoke as he spun the chair around, "I would've put my hands on your shoulders to scare you but I remember you have Vrolic Syndrome" I said as he chuckled, "I'm glad you didn't...would've broken my shoulders" he spoke as I smiled, "oh! This is my copilot EDI, she's the ship's AI" he gestured to the robot, "hello Y/n. Those who have met you speak very highly of you" she spoke as I smiled, "well, I'm just a person who is dating Garrus" I spoke as she stared at me. "Wrong, you are the person who has helped him open up more. After Shepard, he shut down and didn't let anyone in anymore..." she explained, "oh...uh. Glad to be of service" I smiled she returned the smile and then I walked off. I walked up beside Garrus who was staring at the Galaxy map, "you okay?" I asked as he looked over at me and nodded. "Yeah, the course has been set...I'm just..." he trailed off, I remained quiet, "the last time I was actually in the CIC and not in the main battery, Tali, Shepard, and I were fighting Mercenarys...we were going after Shepard's clone." he explained, "what the fuck?" I was confused and he laughed. "Yeah...it was weird" he spoke as I giggled, "come on...let's head up to the cabin" he spoke as he took my hand and we walked into the elevator. I hummed to myself as he pressed a button and we went to the captain's cabin.

When we got there I immediately climbed into bed. "Soft..." I whispered as I covered up, he chuckled and climbed into bed beside me. He pulled me closer to him and let out a sigh of content. "I love you Y/n" he spoke as I smiled and snuggled closer to him, "I love you too Garrus" I whispered as I looked up at him and saw he was fast asleep. 'Well damn! I suppose it's normal seeing as this ship brings back a lot of memories...' I smiled to myself as I kissed his mandible and wiggled out of his grasp. I looked around the room and stared at the fish tank. 'He has so many different fish in this tank. I wonder if the crew has been coming up here to take care of them. I wonder if they were actually hers at first but when she gave him the ship they became his pets.' I thought to myself as I continued to look around, I noticed something on a desk as well. "What. The. Fuck?" I whispered as I stared at the head, 'this is a fucking husk head!' I stared at it.

 Fuck?" I whispered as I stared at the head, 'this is a fucking husk head!' I stared at it

I noticed a little button in front of it. 'What's this do?' I mentally asked as I pressed it, I saw the electricity course through it and shock the head making it scream. "Shh!" I shushed the husk head as it grew quiet. I looked at all the different models that sat above the desk, 'cool' I smiled to myself as I sat at the desk, 'this room is cool!' I giggled to myself as I looked at the Space Hamster. "So cute!" I whispered as it squeaked at me and ran into its the little house that was in the container. I then sighed and looked over at Garrus who was still sleeping (so in this and because I love him very much...Thane is alive and well. The Salarians in this discovered the cure for Kepral's Syndrome) I smiled and then left the captians quarters so Garrus could sleep and I was kinda bored.