XIV

I had explained to Shepard that I wanted to marry Y/n one day and she grew a smile, "I have an idea! Tomorrow night, meet me at the bar in the Silversun Strip Casino" she spoke as I raised an eyebrow plate, "just trust me" she spoke as I sighed, "all right" I yawned, I then got up and headed to my bedroom. 

~Your pov~

I was sitting in my office typing when there was a knock on the front door. I got up, answer the door, and saw it was Shepard, "Hey! Are you free tomorrow night?" she asked as I stared at her, "uh, lemme check...you can come in" I said as I walked off, she walked in and looked around, I checked my calendar and saw I was indeed free. "Yeah, why?" I asked as she smiled, "because we're going to have a ladies' night tomorrow night. Meet me at the bar in the Silversun Strip Casino" she spoke as I cocked my head, "o..kay, what should I wear?" I asked as she thought for a moment, "something sexy but also fancy" she spoke as I thought for a moment, 'do those even go hand in hand? I better call up Liara for help' I mentally spoke, "I can help if you want" she spoke as I smiled, "thank you, I was gonna call Liara but I think she doesn't like me" I said as she smiled, "to your closet!" she grabbed my hand and dragged me to my bedroom where she got into my closet and started looking at my clothing, "no...no, boring...no...oh! Here you go!" she pulled out a red dress, "you can wear this with some black heels tomorrow night" she said as I chuckled a little, "all right" I shrugged. "Great! See you at the bar tomorrow night" she spoke as she left. 

~Garrus' pov~

-Tomorrow night-

I had just gotten out of the shower when there was a note on my bed. 

Wear what you wore whenever we met at the bar for our first date!-Shep

'What is she planning?' I mentally asked as I shook my head and got dressed. I then headed to the bar, Shepard was nowhere to be seen, 'maybe she's running late' I mentally spoke as I took a seat and started waiting for her. 

~Your pov~

I got dressed and put on my heels. 

I then left, once in the casino, I headed up to the bar, I couldn't see Shepard anywhere, but I did see a blue visor on a Turian which meant Garrus was here, I approached the bar ready to order a drink when someone stood beside me, "hey *hic* beau...

I then left, once in the casino, I headed up to the bar, I couldn't see Shepard anywhere, but I did see a blue visor on a Turian which meant Garrus was here, I approached the bar ready to order a drink when someone stood beside me, "hey *hic* beautiful...do you wanna *hic* dance?" the man slurred as I groaned, "not with you" I spoke as I looked at him and saw Garrus was staring at me, his eyes danced up and down my body. "C'mon! Why don't you show me what you *hic* can do with that sexy little *hic* body of yours" the man spoke as he placed his hand on my eyes which caused my eyes to go wide and Garrus to get up from his seat. Garrus was making his way to me, anger in his eyes, I growled as I grabbed the man's wrist, twisted it behind his back, and slammed his face into the bar. "You treat all your ladies like that? When a woman says no..." I growled, "she means no..." Garrus finished as the man groaned, "the galaxy would be better off without scum like you in it" I growled as I went to reach for a knife, "Artemis! That's enough" Garrus spoke as I gasped, I let go of the man and looked away. "Get out of here" Garrus growled, "it happened again didn't it?" I asked without looking at Garrus, "yeah, you were pretty easy to pull out of that state of mind than last time" he spoke as I groaned, "c'mon, let's talk" he spoke as he gently grabbed my hand and led me over to where he had been sitting. 

We sat down, "there's nothing to talk about Garrus..." I spoke running my fingers through my hair, "I get it. You don't wanna talk about us, I wasn't going to talk to you about us. I was just going to talk to you...like we used to before we had gotten together" he spoke as he stared at my neck, I knew he was starring at the mark he had left on me the first night we spent together. Some of the other male Turians would look at me, see the mark and then see Garrus sitting beside me. I remained quiet, "how about we start over" he spoke as I looked at him, "all right... I held out my hand, "I'm Y/n L/n, I also go by Artemis, I was kidnapped, tortured, and turned into a killing machine by Cerberus." I spoke as he chuckled a little, he placed his hand in my hand. "I'm Garrus Vakarian. Codename: Archangel. All-around turian bad boy and dispenser of justice in an unjust galaxy." he spoke as I stared at him, "also I killed Reapers on the side" he spoke as I continued to stare at him, and then we both started laughing. "Practise that one in the mirror this morning?" I asked as he chuckled, "Hey, don't start talking shit, all the ladies fall for it" he spoke as he looked at the dance floor, he then smirked, "here..." he started as he got up, "let me show you" he finished as he grabbed my arm, "what are you doing?" I asked, "it'll be fun" he spoke as he dragged me onto the dance floor as Tango music started playing. "No!" I whispered as he held me close to him, "I've been taking lessons" he told me, "you're going to pay for this" I furrowed my eyebrows as he looked down at me, "promises, promises" he spoke.