VI

"Headshot...nice" he smiled at me as I returned the smile, "so, I talked to my sister" he started as I handed him his sniper back and we started to leave. "There's no family gathering going on this month, but she does want to meet you" he spoke as I smiled, "cool!" I smiled as he grabbed my hand and pulled me close to him. "You know, we haven't really had a date yet...I know of a bar over the Silversun Strip that we can go to if your free tonight" he said as I smiled, "it honestly depends on my work schedule..." I told him as he sighed and placed his forehead against mine. "This is cute" I whispered as he chuckled, "it's our way of kissing...I don't enjoy the human way as well...but I thought I'd show you our way of kissing..." he whispered as I smiled. "I like this. Humans placed their foreheads together as a way to show one another that they love each other if that makes sense" I told him as he chuckled, "it does." he nodded as I smiled, after that we left, and walked home. "Hey," he started as he stopped and I looked at him, "I love you Y/n," he spoke as I blushed, I then smiled and wrapped my arms around him. "I love you too Garrus Vakarian" I whispered as I kissed him. I could hear people whispering to themselves as we kissed, 'guess it's uncommon for a Turian and a human to get together. But he was with Shepard before me, so they should be used to it. Unless they never really expressed their love for one another in public.' I smiled at him and he held my hand as we walked back to our apartments.

I hummed to myself as we walked hand in hand back home. "You're in a good mood" he spoke as I chuckled, "well duh. My boyfriend showed me his way of kissing, and then he told me he loved me after a month of us dating" I said as he chuckled, we walked down the hall (I recently did the Citadel DLC again and I realized that Shepard lives down a hallway) and we stopped when we saw two people standing in front of his door. One was a Quarian and the other was a male human. "There you are Garrus, we were looking for you" the Quarian spoke, I could tell it was a woman, "Tali, Kaiden. What are you two doing here?" Garrus asked as I looked at the two of them, "we thought we'd drop by and see how you're doing. Who's your friend?" the man asked, "this is Y/n, she's my girlfriend" Garrus explained, "you moved on?" the man asked again as Garrus grew quiet, "no...and yes. Y/n isn't a replacement for Shepard" Garrus spoke, "I understand that Shepard will always hold a place in his heart, and I'm not gonna take that place" I explained, "Shepard would've wanted me to move on. Before Y/n and I started dating...I didn't want to go on...Y/n found me on Shepards birthday, the apartment was a mess, and I was debating on ending my life..." Garrus spoke as I looked over at my apartment door. "I see. I'm Kaiden Alenko" the man spoke as I shook his hand, "I'm Tali Zora Vas' Normandy" the Quarian spoke as I shooked her hand, "and I am Y/n L/n. Joker has told me about both of you" I smiled as I stretched, "she's met Liara, Wrex, and Joker." Garrus spoke as I nodded. "Yep! Also, it's an honor to meet you Kaiden." I smiled as he arched an eyebrow, "you're the second human specter...and you're apart of the Alliance and you answered to my grandpa when he was the Admiral to the Alliance" I spoke as he stared at me in shock, "Steven Hackett is my grandfather" I explained, "I see..." he spoke as I stretched again, "I'm gonna go take a nap. I'll see you later" I looked up at Garrus because of how much taller he was. "All right, I'll be over later after I've talked to these guys," he said as I nodded. "All right. I'll see you later" I gave him a human kiss and then a Turian kiss. I then walked inside my apartment, I removed my shoes, walked up to my room, I changed into my pajamas and climbed into bed.

I woke up a few hours later to the bed dipping behind me, "you have two minutes to tell me who you are before I break your arm" I whispered as they chuckled and wrapped their arm around me. "I tell you I love you today and you threaten to break my arm...so rude" Garrus whispered as I giggled, "I didn't know who it was. You startled me" I rolled over to face him and snuggled up to him, this was a common thing that happened between us. Sometimes I'd stay over at his place and sometimes he'd stay over at my place. I looked up at him and kissed him. "I could kiss you all day" I whispered as he chuckled, "you're not the only one" he spoke as I smiled and kissed him again. He held me close to him as we kissed, he hummed against my lips as we continued to kiss, I felt his tongue slid across my bottom lip and I allowed him access. Our tongues danced together as his hand slid down my body and gripped my hip. We pulled apart and he lightly kissed my neck, he was being very mindful of his teeth, I giggled when I felt his mandibles flick against my neck but moaned a little when he dragged his tongue across my sweet spot. "Garrus..." I whispered as he continued to kiss my neck, "you're beautiful" he whispered and I blushed again.

_____________________________

Smut? Yes or no?~Sky