#43 - A Moment in Yeongdeungpo

After Rosé slept for around 7 minutes, Jennie tried to waking her up because Jennie remembered if the bandage need to be changed again

"My hubby.... Please wake up, let's sleep in your bedroom, you need to change the bandage first... Chaeyoung-ah hey" Jennie said. She moved her shoulder a little then stroked Rosé's cheek.

"Hmmh... My wifey no...please stay here with me..." Rosé said.

Jennie giggled. Why her hubby can be stubborn in this cute way?

"Chaeyoung-ah... I'd like to sleep too oh gosh, but you need to change the bandage first"

"Uh humm" Rosé mumbled.

Rosé and Jennie got up from the chair together, Jennie put her hubby's arm around Jennie's shoulder so that sleepy Rosé wouldn't fall when they both walked upstairs to Rosé's bedroom. Again, Jennie decided to sleeping together with her beloved hubby. So it means since the first day she arrived back home together with Rosé, she never slept in her own bedroom yet but Jennie thought it doesn't matter. She'd like to do good deed for Rosé and to help her hubby speedy recovery, to make her happy as she had thought in her mind these days.

"Be careful, hubby" Jennie said. Her right hand held Rosé's right hand and her left hand held Rosé's waist when walked upstairs.

"Yes..." Rosé answered in weak voice. Her eyes closed because of her unfinished sleep, her face looked very sleepy. Like couldn't wait to fell her body on bed soon.

As soon as they both arrived in Rosé's bedroom, Jennie helped Rosé to sat on the bed. Then Jennie walked again to Rosé's drawer to took out the medical box.

Jennie was back to sat again on the bed behind Rosé. First she opened the medical box, prepared a new bandage and opened a special medical liquid bottle.

"undress your pyjama shirt now" Jennie said.

Rosé tried to listened to what Jennie said as her mind was still unclear to sense everything happened. But then she unbuttoned it by herself.

After she undressed the shirt, Jennie started to opened the old bandage, her hands were so busy doing all the procedures. Her face also looked very serious.

On the other situation Rosé closed her eyes still. It seems she exhausted and didn't care about what Jennie did to her back, all of she knew was Jennie, her wifey, was curing her. All of Jennie did was for the sake of Rosé's recovery and kindness.

Just when Jennie applied the medical liquid right on the wound, Rosé groaned, surprised.

"aahh!!! Shhh...." Rosé groaned, felt the pain. She grabbed Jennie's left hand quickly because her wifey's hand could make Rosé feeling a bit fine again.

Jennie stopped her right hand in a quick respond, she tried to keep calm but her face looked worried, imagined the pain that her hubby felt.

"oh my hubby, alright I'll make it quick" Jennie said. Then she continued curing her hubby's back again.

"you've made a good progress, my hubby. Look, the wound is getting smaller" Jennie said in her mind.

Next, Jennie put a new bandage on her back. Finished.

"okay, done, my hubby. Put your pyjama on again now" Jennie said.

"ne, my wifey..." Rosé answered. Her eyes and mind began to sober again.

After she finished buttoning her pyjama, Rosé turned her body around facing her wifey who was busy to put all of medical supplies back into the white medical box. Rosé looked at Jennie's face, she could see there were some bruises on Jennie's dumpling cheek and on her forehead.