#1 - The Beginning

Rosé and Jennie at night before go to sleep:

"My hubby?" Jennie asked before she opened Rosé's bedroom door.

Rosé was still busy with her phone, sat on the bed but as soon as she heard Jennie's voice called her, she responded her fast.

"Yes? What happened my wifey?"
"Hmm..can I sleep with you tonight here?" Jennie asked
"Oh sure, come in" Rosé answered. She was still holding her phone while she looked at Jennie walked in towards Rosé. Jennie sat on the bed near her.
"You don't sleep with Jisoo unnie?" Rosé asked.
"No, tonight I want to sleep here with you. Do you mind?"
"No, it's okay. Come here" Rosé waved and patted her bed to gave Jennie command to sleep beside her.
"Ohh I'm very tired.... You don't sleep Chaeng?" Jennie asked, laying beside Rosé when Rosé was still sitting on bed.
"Later on" Rosé answered.

Then Jennie turned her body around facing Rosé and held her waist close. It made Rosé happy and made her want to sleep too. Also it was almost midnight already.

"I miss our time together" Jennie said. Her hand was still wrapping around Rosé's waist. Rosé looked down to her left side where Jennie's head was right on her waist. Seems like Jennie was really miss her hubby.

Rosé laughed. Then she put her phone on the drawer beside bed and lied next to Jennie. She put her right arm wrapped Jennie's waist back. So they were kind of holding each other close.

"We are always together all the time, my wifey" Rosé responded. She looked at Jennie's eyes that seems so sleepy.
"No... I mean just two of us. I need more time alone with you"
Rosé smiled. She stroked Jennie's hair.
"So you have to sleep here with me more often if so" Rosé laughed.
"Aisshhh noo it's not like that Chaeyoung-ah" Jennie protested.
"Like what? Tell me" Rosé laughed again
"Like going to somewhere just two of us, you know, a date"

Rosé surprised.

"Ohh really? That's a good idea. What about tomorrow? Is there any working schedule for us?"
"Uhmm I'm not sure but as far as I know we don't have any schedule tomorrow"
"Okay let's see later, if possible we can go somewhere together ok? You and me" Rosé said.

Jennie laughed.

"I want to go to the beach tomorrow, walking on the sand, feeling the air coming from the sea..." Jennie said.
"Wow that's amazing oh God" Rosé responded.
"Okay deal, I love you my hubby" she said in very spoiled and childish voice.
"I love you too my wifey"

Then they both were silent for a while but looked in each other's eyes. Jennie got her face closer to her like she wanted to kiss a beautiful and sweet girl in front of her. It made Rosé smiled again and shy.

"What?" Rosé asked.
"Nothing, I just looking at you. You're so beautiful" Jennie said.
"Ohh hahaha, thank you and you too my wifey" Rosé closed her mouth by her hand and Jennie kissed back of the hand that covering Rosé's mouth.