#52 - Explanation

Lisa put both of her hands on her head, squeezed her long black hair, drowned her fingers in every inch of her hair strands. Jisoo came, sat beside Lisa on bed.

"what happen Lisa?" Jisoo said, she stroked Lisa's head gently.

"what are we now, unnie?" Lisa asked, putting her hands back on to the bed.

"why do you ask me back when I ask you first?" Jisoo asked back to her.

"because I need one clear answer, explanation" Lisa said when kept staring straightly onto bedroom's door.

"answer, explanation... about what?"

"our love to each other. My...love feeling towards Jennie, Jennie's love feeling to Chaeyoung... and you love Chaeyoung so much, right unnie? No matter if your mind says that you love me, Jennie, Chaeyoung as sisters, younger sisters... but I still can sense that. Love can't be forced too, right? It comes naturally, from feeling that we feel from our deepest heart..." Lisa said, shaking her head away.

"yaah Lisa... what else that we can we do? Me too I don't want to be trapped in never ending square love like this. Hahahah we don't have love triangle but have more one angle, becomes square. Square Up. Up, up, up..." Jisoo said in singing tone.

Lisa laughed spontaneously. Jisoo being a comedian again in tough love situation like this, her duality character made Lisa laughed in surprised.

"whoa... ahahahaha Square Up yahh unnie!!! That's a name of our album!" Lisa said, she slapped Jisoo's shoulder and pushed her until Jisoo almost fell to the floor from bed.

"Lisa!! Yaah no!!! why are you so rude huaa...." Jisoo said, she acted and pouted like a crying little baby girl.

When Lisa grabbed Jisoo's hand to help, both of their eyes met in very close distance on the face to each other. Making them both silent and stopped for a moment, Lisa's heart beats so fast when Jisoo opened her mouth, stunned.

Lisa gulped.

"Jisoo unnie I'm sorry..." Lisa said in nervous as both of their face were still in the nearest distance.

"Lisa... you..no need to say sorry...." Jisoo stuttered as she felt a bit strange appears inside her heart.

Lisa put her hand gently on Jisoo's cheek, moved her head forward like trying to kiss Jisoo's beautiful heart shaped lips. Jisoo was sitting quietly there, waiting for next action happens from Lisa...as Lisa moved her head forward to Jisoo slowly.

Then Jisoo put her own index finger on Lisa's lips, made Lisa's lips finally landed on Jisoo's hand.

"No, Lisa... no!! Aah I'm gonna kill you now!" Jisoo said loudly in upset, laughed out loud. Then Lisa pushed Jisoo lying on bed, laughed more hard.

"ahahaha yah unnie!!! Jichu yaaa turtle rabbit kim!!! Ahahahaha...!!!" Lisa laughed hard again.

They both were like wrestling and laughing hard together on bed.

"Lisa noo!!! Help me help me!!! Waahh S.O.S heeeeellppp!!! Lisa oh My God!!! aaah!!!" Jisoo shouted. Her power was about running out and Lisa decided to stop fooling around with Jisoo.

"unnie, can you accompany me later to a mall?" Lisa asked. She lied beside Jisoo, breathless. Her hand took Jisoo's hand, intertwined her fingers, stroked it gently.

"whoa what else that you want to buy? Don't we have to stay at home to obey what Sajangnim said? We also have to think about Jennie and Chaeyoung's safety, Lisa"

"I've contacted Manager Oppa already. We both will go with Manager Oppa too. We won't go alone like Jennie and Chaeyoung. Please.... Just for a moment unnie... I want to buy a new limited edition of big water gun that I've been patiently waiting since a few months ago..." Lisa said in a tiny cute voice, persuaded Jisoo with her cute pouty face that makes Jisoo couldn't think more.