#10 - The Beach (2)

There they were, Jennie kept holding her close, beside her, closed her eyes just to feel Rosé's presence again. Sat on the sand on sea side. Felt the blowing cool winds, under the sun shine, sea sounds.

Rosé turned her head to look at Jennie's face. Jennie seem so clingy to her.

"My wifey" Rosé called her.
"Hmm what?"
"I'd like to ask about...our photo being together just both of us on your Instagram" Rosé asked.

Jennie opened her eyes slowly. Her hands were still hugged Rosé.

"Yes, what happened with that?"

Rosé took a breath before she continued her next words. She wasn't sure about this question actually but at least she was very curious what did Jennie think about this thing.

"Well...aahm..."
"Yes my hubby, go ahead" Jennie said, her head was still on Rosé shoulder.
"There are...more pictures of you and Lisa than me with you...on your Instagram. What do you think about that, my wifey?" Finally Rosé let her words fell out. Actually that thing kept surrounding her mind since a long time but so far Rosé couldn't be able to talk about this as they all are very busy with concert, off air events and so on.

Jennie was silent for a while. She thought about what was she going to say for answering that question.

Jennie admitted that she is very close to Lisa because she felt Lisa was a cheerful and crazy, sweet at the same time which Jennie was kind of love doing sweet and crazy things too, can get easy got along with Lisa. But that doesn't mean she felt unmatch with Rosé too. To Jennie, no matter how close she is with Lisa and Jisoo, Rosé is always be her hubby and no one can change that. The nickname that they both was made is such a serious thing that Jennie made with Rosé. In the end, they all are love each other, fighting together, singing together for their fans around the world and kept working hard together too. Blackpink is a family to Jennie, and without Rosé, she thinks it's just totally nothing.

"Jennie" Rosé said. Jennie surprised and woke up from her thought.
"Yes ahmm about that... just never mind my hubby" Jennie answered. But she felt a bit awkward about her own answer.

Rosé was silent again. She looked down.
"Maybe Jennie is a cheerful and powerful person so she should be better to hang out with Lisa, I'm just an introvert" Rosé thought.

"Rosie, hey... My hubby..." Jennie looked at her. She lifted her head and turn to look at the blonde girl.
"You know my wifey, sometimes I just feel tired of this life. So what's your answer to my question?" Rosé asked, sounded a bit firm at the way she talked.

"I posted our photos too Chaeng, you don't see them?"

Rosé was silent again for a few seconds. But her mind said that it's just something unescessary to talk about further. That was just something slightly acrossed her mind. She was done with that topic.

"Okay, please I'm sorry Jennie. That's just what I thought on my mind because I just want to let it out what I think on my mind. I'm really sorry..."
Then Jennie got closer to Rosé again, she kissed Rosé's ear that covered by her long blonde hair, kissed her cheeks a few times gently.

"Park Chaeyoung, no matter how close I am with Lisa or Jisoo unnie, you will always be my hubby and I'm your wifey. Just remember that in your mind" Jennie said, her right hand held Rosé's cheek.

Rosé took Jennie's hand from her cheek.
"Thank you my wifey" Rosé said. She kissed Jennie's hand with a long kiss.
"Sisterly love never wrong" Rosé thought. She smiled at the long brown haired girl, Jennie responded her by smiled back again to Rosé.

Then Jennie pushed her own lips towards Rosé to asked for a kiss. Rosé laughed to see how cute Jennie is by closing her mouth with her own hands. Rosé responded her by pushing her own lips too towards Jennie as they will kiss each other.

"Aisshh my wifey" Rosé giggled.
"Hahahaha I love you my hubby, Rosie..."

They both giggled and laughed together with Jennie's hands held her close.