#13 - Tragedy

*Stabbing sound*

"Rosie!" Jennie screamed her name.

Rosé stood still with her arms held Jennie close.

Rosé groaned. In pain.

But she was grateful that she can saved Jennie. At least God helped her to protect her wifey. A pray that she did before went for a date in the morning. Only for Jennie's safe and happiness.

The man pulled out his knife, he looked very shocked because his target was not Rosé, but Jennie. He ran away with blood on his knife still. The blood dripped on the street but he covered it and put it inside the pocket.

Jennie burst into tears with Rosé hands were still holding her close, down to grabbed Jennie's arms, trembled. Rosé's eyes widened and closed to hide the pain she felt. She tried to speak something but very hard to do as she began to lose a lot of blood.

"Nn...noo...no... Please....my hubby, Rosie...." Jennie said in a deep cracking voice. Sobbed. She never thought her date with Rosé could be end like this, ended with tragedy.

Rosé began to collapse on the asphalt with her mouth gasped as she kept trying to speak something.  Jennie kept holding her close as she didn't want separate with the blonde, beautiful tall girl. She didn't want Rosé die by this saddest way.

The tears kept flowing on Jennie's chubby cheeks. She covered Rosé's back to hold the dripped blood by her right hand as Jennie sat on the asphalt, Rosé laid on her lap. Still gasped.

"Mm...my...ww..wifey..." Rosé said.
Jennie couldn't talk more, she was just crying and sobbed hard. She held and kissed Rosé's hand.
"Yes, my hubby...please... Don't leave me...don't leave me alone...."
"Dd..don't www...wor..worry... Yyy...you...sss..still...hhave...Lli...lisa aaa...and...Jj...Jisoo...uu..uunie" Rosé said. Her eyes half closed. The pain got increased.

Jennie held Rosé's face by her half bloody hands. Holding her close with a deepest sad crying from the eyes. She kissed Rosé's nose again and again.
Suddenly Rosé's left hand that was on Jennie's arm fell down. Jennie cried with a lot of more emotions and screamed out loud...