#39 - Togetherness

A few hours next since Rosé arrived back safely at Blackpink House, there were hashtags trending on social media with #WelcomeBackRosé and #ProtectJennieAndRosé as Blinks all around the world spreaded the hashtag on their own social media accounts, even on many fansite accounts, sending all of their prayers and loves to those young girls. At least all people who heard the incident news felt a bit relief and grateful to know if both Rosé and Jennie were back again.

Rosé sat on the bed alone in her bedroom. Her body was still feeling hurt and weak after came out from the hospital on that day. Lisa, Jennie and Jisoo were still on the living room where Jisoo was curing Jennie's face as there were some bruises.

"Is Chaeng in her bedroom already now?" Jisoo asked when her hands busy with white medical box. She put a warm wet handkerchief on Jennie's face which some bruises and wound were still there on Jennie's face. Lisa looked at them both when both of her hands held Jennie's hands. Lisa sat in front of Jennie. Three of them sat on the carpet on the floor.

"Yes she is, she is too weak still to talk and move much. I will go to her bedroom later to cure her back. Aww it hurts Jisoo... Aww..." Jennie said.

Jisoo stopped her hands.

"She miss spending time with you Jennie. But maybe she doesn't tell you directly" Jisoo said.

Jennie looked down.

"I know, I already known it. She told me already" Jennie said.

"Unnie, that's why I told her before you two went out for a date. I told Chaeyoung 'just go with her. Me and Jennie have spent our time together often'. I feel she craved for you" Lisa said.

Jennie smiled. She tightened her hand on Lisa.

"My boo is a wise person. Saranghae Lisa" Jennie said in tempting smile, biten her bottom lip.

"Awww Jennie! Hahaha" Lisa laughed. Her lips made a shape like kissing emoji for Jennie.

"Whoa? aisshhh you two, yaaahh!!! Stop it" Jisoo looked disturbed but then she laughed as well. Then Jisoo continued to cured Jennie again. She attached band-aid on Jennie's forehead as the scar were still there.

"Alright Jennie it's done" Jisoo said.

"Thank you Jisoo. I'll go upstairs now to Chaeyoung's bedroom" Jennie said.

"Ne, Jendeukie. Don't sleep too late" Jisoo said.

Then Jennie walked upstairs carrying white medical box.

----------------

Jennie was in front of Rosé's bedroom. She knocked on the door three times.

"Rosie, my hubby?" Jennie said.

Rosé was still sitting in her bed. Her fingers were busy texting her sister, Alice.

Alice:
"Thank God, you're back! I really miss you my sister! 😔 We will meet again soon and must go to amusement park together. I love you to the moon and back. Get well soon ❤️❤️ ️"

Rosé:
"I want you now by my side Ally!! I miss you already and just can't wait to meet you so soon. Take care of yourself. Love you veryyy much, my love️ 😘♥️"

"Chaeyoung?! My hubby?" Jennie called her name again.

Rosé surprised

"Ne my wifey" Rosé responded. Jennie opened the door, walked in with white medical box on her left hand.

"Why you didn't respond me quickly?" Jennie asked. She sat beside Rosé, opened up the medical box.

"I'm sorry unnie....I was texting my sister" Rosé smiled.